HUGE Price Reduction!!!
Classic 1991 Hatteras 70' Cockpit Motor Yacht
A Rare Opportunity To Snag This Renowned Live-Aboard At An Unbeatable Price!
Current Owner Has Made Significant Progress On Her Refit. Now Selling "As Is" For New Owner to Finish The Job.
What's already in place includes:
- Custom Galley with new wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops.
- Expansive Salon - ready for finishing touches
- Four (4) Bedrooms, 4 Heads. Aft Master Stateroom and Ensuite Roughed and Ready for Finish.
Check Out The Pictures And Specs And Contact MeToday!
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Edwards Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
This beautifully refurbished European profile yacht with its extravagant accommodations was one of the most luxurious production yachts offered by Hatteras in the 90's.
- It's high functional floor plan features the galley and dinette on the wheel house level, where it is convenient to the salon. The full width salon is extended well aft with a private stairway to the master stateroom.
- Overnight room for all with a four stateroom/four head layout.
- The massive fly bridge has room for a dingy aft and seating for a large crowd.
- Engines are two 12v92 twin turbo Detroit Diesel engines with 1075 HP per engine which produce cruising speeds up to 19 knots.
Salon: The main salon is large and offers excellent natural light and ventilation through the side windows. To starboard is the stairway access to the master stateroom and engine room.
Galley: Versatile and desirable “up” galley is large and U-shaped. Cherry cabinets. Granite countertops. Stainless steel sink sink. Outstanding storage. Sunny and bright with excellent ventilation. Appliances include:
Dinette: Roomy, with fore and aft facing settee and a high-low table. Converts into an additional berth if needed. Drawer storage.
Pilothouse: Ample seating with an elevated chair and pull out foot rest. Drawers and cabinets for storage. Port and starboard pilot house doors with access to the flybridge along the starboard side and wide step treads. Access forward to the bow deck. Starboard side steps access lower cabins.
Master Stateroom: Private, aft room offers queen-sized, center-lined berth Along the port and starboard sides are large drawers and shelving.
Laundry Room: Whirlpool washer and dryer.
Forward Stateroom: Center-lined queen berth and shared head.
Forward Head and Day Head. Vanity, mirrored cabinets, electric head, shower stall, overhead hatch.
Bunk Bed Stateroom: Bunks with the headboards inboard and overhead hatch.
Aft Guest Stateroom: Queen berth with storage drawers built-in.
- Flybridge helm cover
- (2) helm chairs
- Transom door with locks
- Swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder
Forward Deck: Access by way of either pilot house doors. Wide and safe side decks offers ease of movement. The deck has built-in seating facing forward and a large sun cushion on the cabin top. The windlass is easy to use and the large foredeck makes anchoring a breeze.
Flybridge: Two helm chairs and excellent 360 degree visibility.