Radiance is a beautiful example of stabilized, 2 Large Staterooms + Storage/laundry room(can be converted to 3rd stateroom) / 3 head 48' Ocean Motor Yacht. She boasts an incredible layout, beautiful fresh interior, is well outfitted, and ready for her new owners to cruise or live aboard!
Radiance is a spacious twin-deck motor yacht introduced in 1989 gets high marks for maxi-volume interior space, good performance, and signature Ocean value. Highlights include extended full-beam salon, gourmet galley with deck access door, inside bridge access, two double staterooms, work/laundry/storage room, three full heads. Large stand-up engine room is a plus.
Radiance is well maintained vessel with over many upgrades over the past five years. Updates include: All new Garmin 7600 series electronics in main helm and flybridge, AIS transponder, all new batteries, new exhaust system, new Jet thruster bow thruster, battery switches & charger, two smart tvs, blu-ray player and amp in salon, carpeting throughout, headboard upholstery in staterooms, and furniture. Almost all 12V and 120V light bulbs have been replaced with LEDs. Other features include Naiad Stabilizers, an enclosed flybridge, and a work/laundry room. An. She is powered by reliable Detroit Diesels with a new exhaust system installed in 2019 and a Westerbeke 11kw generator. Three Cruisair reversing heating/cooling units have separate digital controls. There is a stacked Kenmore washer and dryer. A 2018 survey is available upon request
A Great Loop veteran, Radiance is known for her spacious and comfortable interior living quarters. One of many special features is a converted stateroom into a work/laundry/storage area just outside the stand-up engine room. The work room has its own separate shower and head along with a plenty of storage and pantry space.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
The salon features a new custom designed L-shaped settee with ample storage underneath (Nov ?17) and an hi/low coffee table. A full wet bar contains a U-Line refrigerator/ice maker and deep, spacious cabinet below. A roomy dining area with round hi-gloss table and seating for four is across from the bar. Hosting for the holidays? Insert the table leaf and there is room for all of your courses and your guests. Full windows surround the salon. One large window each side, port and starboard, slide completely open for cross ventilation. The aft door leads to a small deck for grilling, fishing, and line handling. Go down the ladder to the swim platform for easy boarding on low docks.
The galley and helm are open to the salon. A spiral staircase aft and to port leads down to the master stateroom. Dining table and chairs are forward of the staircase, across from the bar. Moving forward in the salon, to starboard is another staircase that leads up to the spacious flybridge. Amidships and to port is the open galley with the lower helm immediately to starboard, just beyond the flybridge stairs, with full instrumentation. Forward, between the galley and helm is a staircase leading to the VIP stateroom, head, and workroom below. The workroom has access to the stand-up engine room.
Sliding doors port (galley) and starboard (helm) amidships lead to the side decks and to the foredeck. On the bow, there is a large couch with new cushions (Nov ?17), plenty of room for line handling, and a deep storage locker with large removable bin.
Options for boarding via either of the side doors include a Marquipt boarding ladder or boarding stairway with handrails.
- Custom sofa with storage in the main salon - New Nov. 2017
- Carpet throughout vessel - New Nov. 2016
- 32" Smart TV in salon - New Nov. 2017
- Sony smart amp and Blu Ray player - New Nov. 2017
- Crusair reversing heating/cooling unit with digital control
- Wood blinds
- Dining chairs - New Nov 2017
- Wet bar with U-Line ice maker/refrigerator
- Norcold 7cf AC/DC refrigerator/freezer (12 volt and 120 volt ) - New 2015
- Galley Maid 3 burner electric stove with oven
- Stainless steel galley sink and Corian countertop - New 2017
- Trash compactor
- Microwave/ Convection oven
- Dupont filtered drinking water faucet
Located aft, the owner's stateroom is accessed by a spiral staircase leading down from from salon. It includes a queen-sized island berth, a vanity with drawers and cabinet, 2 cedar-lined hanging lockers, 2 full length mirrors, separate Crusair reversing heating/cooling unit with climate controls, Smart tv with remote, ensuite head with tub & shower.
- Access via spiral staircase from port aft corner of salon
- Queen-sized island berth
- Vanity with drawers (port)
- 6 drawers with pull down cupboard (stbd)
- 2 cedar-lined lockers
- Full-length mirrors on locker doors
- Smart television with remote
- Crusair reversing heating/cooling unit with digital control
- Ensuite head with tub & shower
Located forward, the VIP stateroom includes a queen island berth with screened hatch above, vanity with drawers & hassock, side wall storage cabinets, 8 roomy drawers under the bed, 2 cedar-lined hanging lockers, dimmable 12V reading lights, Crusair reversing heating/cooling unit with digital control, ensuite head and shower with private access.
- Queen berth with 8 drawer storage underneath
- Vanity with drawers & hassock
- 2 full-length cedar-lined lockers
- Overhead recessed, dimmable lighting
- Air Conditioning with digital control
The flybridge is completely enclosed with Strataglass curtains creating a large and spacious atrium for entertaining guests or having morning coffee. The large back center panel can be replaced with a full screen panel to catch the breeze without the bugs. The flybridge features all new custom cushions (Nov ?17) as well as a U-Line ice maker and sink.
Flybridge electronics include Garmin 7610, GHS 10 remote VHF slave radio, VHF 200 radio, and a full switch panel that matches all main helm controls.
Aft of the Strataglass curtains is the Marquipt crane which was serviced May 2018, including new seals in the hydraulic cylinder.
- 2015 AB 10' Mares center console RIB with 20HP Mercury Electric Start Four Stroke Engine
- New flybridge seat cushions - New Nov. 2017
- Bimini top with full Strataglass enclosure and extra screen panel
- Seat covers
- Cabinet with U-Line ice maker and sink
- Marquipt 1000 lb crane lift and dinghy storage
- Westerbeke generator with 3466 hours
- House batteries: (6) Six Volt Batteries - New May 2018
- Engine Start Batteries: (2) Group 31 - New May 2018
- Battery disconnect switches - New May 2018
- 220v 50-amp Shore power cords with Glendenning Cablemaster
50 Amp 240 VAC System Includes:
- AC Breaker Panel
- Westerbeke 11kW Generator with 3349 hours
- 20 Gallon Water Heater
- Air conditioners
- Marquipt Crane - serviced May 2018
- Kenmore Washer & Dryer
- Trash Compactor
- Norcold Galley Refrigerator Unit AC or DC - New 2015
- Galley Maid 3 burner Stove/Oven
- Convection Microwave
- 50-Amp Shore Power Cable on 12 volt Glendinning Reel
- Interior lighting switched to LED - 2017
- 2 U-line ice makers
12V DC System Includes:
- DC Breaker Panel
- Two battery banks each with its own charger. All batteries replaced in June 2018,
- Bank 1: Two Group 31 AGM batteries with 50 amp Samalex charger (Charger-New 2015). These are the start batteries for the main engines and generator. There is a solenoid to combine the start batteries activated by the start switches.
- Bank 2: Six 6-Volt Lead Acid (GC-2) House Batteries with 100 amp charger.
- Battery disconnect switches - New May 2018
- 12V DC operates the typical marine systems including:
- Navigation Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Potable Water Pump
- Bilge Pumps
- Electric Heads
- Norcold refrigerator
- Trim Tabs
- 4 Automatic/Electric Bilge Pumps
- High Bilge Water Alarm operated by float switch
- ACR Remote Spotlight
Electronics/ Navigation equipment
The complete Garmin Electronics Package was installed New in 2015
- Garmin 7612 12" Multifunction touch screen display (lower helm)
- Garmin 3010 color display (lower helm)
- Garmin 7610 10" Multifunction touch screen display (upper helm)
- Garmin 6kw 48" High Definition Digital open array Radar
- Garmin GMR 20 autopilot with shadow drive
- 2 Garmin VHF 200 radios (upper and lower helm)
- 2 Garmin GHS-10 slave radios (upper and lower helm)
- Coastal Marine wifi booster with router
- All Garmin nav equipment is interfaced on a backbone network and is controllable by Ipad and smartphone with mobile app.
- Datamarine Depth (lower Helm)
- Datamarine Speed (lower Helm)
- Raymarine Depth (upper helm)
- Two Ritchie Compass (Upper & Lower Helms)
- Four 8? VHF antennas (two on extensions, two on radar arch, one for AIS, one spare)
- LED nav/anchor light on Radar Arch
- LED lights on radar arch
Engines and mechanical
- Detroit Diesel 6-71 TIB Engines - Hours 4600
- Nibral 4 blade propellers
- Dahl 200 primary fuel filters
- Oil change system - 12 volt (plumbed to both engines and genset)
- Three Crusair compressor units
- JetThruster Bow Thruster - Installed in 2019
- Naiad Stabilizers -
- Fresh water pumps (12 volt and 120 volt)
- 20 Gallon 220V stainless steel hot water heater - New 2015
- Galley Maid 12V Electric Heads - (3) all pumps rebuilt May 2017
- Two spare propellers (3 blade)
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Bennett trim tabs
- Ideal 12V Electric Windlass
- 55lb Rocna anchor with 225? chain on windlass.
- 44lb plow with 200? rode with chain in bow locker
- Boat Hook
- 8 Dock lines
- 4 Fenders
- Couch on bow with new cushions - NEW Nov. 2017
- Couch and windshield covers
- 4 Stainless steel fender holders
Work and Laundry room
Located midship, this cabin has been converted to a spacious multi-use work area for live-aboard purposes. The stand-up engine room is accessed from here as well as the stacked washer and dryer. There is a cupboard for pantry/cleaning storage, one deep locker, a work bench and storage bench. The Galley Maid 12V electric head and shower stall remain and are fully operational.
- Located midship
- Cedar-lined locker
- Engine access door
- Galley Maid 12V Electric head with stall shower
- Workbench with built-in storage compartment and drawers
- Cedar-lined cupboard for cleaning or pantry supplies
- 2 deep pantry/linen compartments at top of steps
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.