Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bryan Long Yachts Inc. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- New Garmin's 7612 in Pilothouse and 7610 on Flybridge
- Painted in 2012 , entire boat painted
- Bow Thruster
- Bottom Job Jan 2019 with prop speed
- Generators rebuilt in past two years
- She is constantly being serviced by a very knowledgable captain.
- Bird's eye maple throughout for a very light feel
"Mac Attack" has extremely large volume for it's size comparable to yachts much larger, large aft deck, main salon, master and flybridge, she is a very clean boat.
She is captain maintained by a very knowledgeable captain with no expense spared, she is constantly being maintained as stated in the log book. She is lightly used as exhibited from the condition of the wood and soft good on her.
She offers a large aft deck with wings doors for climate protection while at anchor, and offers nice dining for owners and guests, from aft deck you enter into the main salon.
The MAIN SALON is comfortable with upholstered L-shaped sofa, 2 high quality chairs, marble coffee and end tables, sound system,TV, Satellite TV system with 3 receivers, separately zoned air conditioning, Birds Eye maple paneling, and carpeting. Custom bar holds 13 various liquors, glasses and mixers with roll-out working table.There is also a POWDER ROOM on the main deck.
Forward of the raised pilothouse is the GALLEY with an adjacent DINING with a table for 8. High gloss teak flooring and Corian countertops with excellent storage throughout.
The spacious MASTER STATEROOM is amidships and has a Island-style king berth, end tables with drawers, double his and hers closets, wall safe, TV, and Birds Eye maple paneling throughout.There is also a private head with Corian counters, tub and shower, marble floor.
The GUEST STATEROOMS are forward of the owner's area port and starboard each with twin berths, loads of storage, spacious head, large shower, separately zoned air conditioning, hanging locker, TV in port guest stateroom, 2 large portholes in each cabin and 1 in the head, carpeting and Bird's Eye maple paneling.
The FLYBRIDGE is equipped with a wet bar, (3) Stidds Helm chairs ,large settee and new covers, table, barbecue, refrigerator, Icemaker, and up to date electronics.
All the way forward is the CAPTAIN'S CABIN with queen berth, double locker, TV, head and private entrance to shower.
- Refrigerator Kenmore
- Stove Top 4 Burner Kenmore
- Oven Kenmore
- Faucet, Glacier Bay
- Corion Countertops
- Country Kitchen with with dining table for 6 owners and guests, Glass top with custom dining chairs
- Microwave GE
- Dishwasher Roper
- Garmin (2) 7612
- Garmin Autopilot
- VHF Standard Horizon
- Autopilot Garmin
- Bow Thruster
- Naiid Stabilizers with pump gauge
- 12 and 24 volt indicators
- Port and Starboard search lights, Carlisle and Finch
- Trim Tabs (not operational)
- Camera System (not operational)
- Garmin 7610 (2)
- VHF Icom
- Garmin Autopilot
- 110/220 V AC electrical system
- 12/24 V DC electrical system
- (2) 33 KW Northern Lights generators
- 80 amp battery charger Dockside electrical cables/reels
Flybridge and Boat deck
- Pompanette Helm Chairs (3)
- Large U Shaped Seating with dining table with cushions and throw pillows
- Built in Sink at Bar
- Kenmore Freezer
- U Line Icemaker under bar
- Scottsman compact refrigerator
- Grill, free standing propane grill.
- 14' Novarania 2006 with a Yamaha 60hp
- Life Raft for 8, serviced May 2020
14' Novarania 2006 Yamaha 60hp outboard
Master and Guest staterooms
Master Stateroom is full beam with a King Size bed with ample drawers port and starboard and underneath master bed with a vanity to starboard. Four closets, 2 port and 2 starboard. Samsun TV is located on forward bulkhead with a direct TV receiver.
There are two guest staterooms which are mirror image of each other with side by side berths and ensuite heads and separate shower stalls.
Washer and Dryer in foyer closet ( Kenmore)
- Port and Starboard engines rebuilt in Sept 2007 (reportedly)
- Aug 2015 Port Main cylinders replaced #4,5,6 cylinders
- New Main Engine and generator Batteries December 2018
- Engine synchronzers
- Port Generator 33KW Northern LightsEngine was rebuilt in 2017, Electrical was done in 2019
- Starboard Generator 33KW Northern Lights Electrical was redone in 2019
- Water heater was replaced 2018
- New chiller in 2020
- Bow Thruster, Hydro Power Systems
- Windlass rebuilt in December 2018
- Engine and steering controls are Hydraulic Serviced 2018
- Davit serviced 2018
- Fuel Management systems
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Galvanic Isolators
- Oil Transfer Pump
- Water Heaters (2)
- Fuel management system
- Air compressors
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.