1989/2008 Buddy Davis 61 Sportfish
This is the boat that made buddy Davis famous throughout the sport fishing community. Perfectly designed for its purpose, the 61 Davis is generally regarded as one of the best "sea" boats ever built.
ARROWHEAD underwent a complete refit in 2008 including new Caterpillar C-18 engines, new Northern Lights 20kw generators, fuel tank, complete paint job, electronics and interior soft goods. Same owner since 1997. Only 700 hours on the Cats and 1000 hours on the Gensets, Four stateroom, three head layout with two queens and two bunk rooms. Pipewelders tuna tower, Murry Bros. fighting chair, water maker, dingy davit and 1800 gallons of fuel. All the right stuff.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gulf Coast Yacht Group. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Furuno NavNet w/ blackbox controlled integrated Radar, Plotter, Depthsounder
- 12Volt backup Furuno Radar
- 30" multifunction color display in center actuator cabinet
- Garmin 2010C is a backup plotter/gps
- Furuno color radar
- Furuno RD 30 digital depth finder
- 15"day bright display in port actuator cabinet.
- Cat digital displays on console
- Furuno Nav pilot auto pilot in overhead.
- Furuno bottom machine remote in overhead.
- NavNet repeater/controller
- VHF/loud hailer combo
- Bennett trim tabs in stbd overhead.
- Furuno radar remote in stbd. overhead.
- Icom IC M125 vhf in stbd. overhead.
- Standard remote vhf speakers
- Infinity stereo speakers in overhead.
- KVH Satellite Antenna
- Furuno CH-300 dual frequency Searchlight Sonar, blackbox controlled (note this sonar transducer electrically lowers below the boat and can be adjusted to search from the surface to the depths and is used more often on commercial fishing boats.)
- Electronic switching system (allows either of the HI Nit monitors on the flybridge as well as the large TV/monitor in the Salon to switch between The Furuno display of either plotter/radar or both overlapping or the regular Furuno bottom machine or the searchlight sonar or the Satellite TV.)
- Large L shaped bridge seating with cushions and back rests port and stbd.
- Flybridge breaker panel on stbd. Side of helm console.
- Teak helm pod with palm beach engine control levers
- Bridge teak coaming cap rails
- Helm teak standing platform.
- 7 bridge rail tapered rocket launchers
- Overhead courtesy lights.
- 9 step Pipewelders tuna tower
- Triple spreader outriggers and center rigger.
- Edson alum. Steering wheel
- Helm and companion teak ladderback chairs
- Teak deck and coamings
- Under coaming tuna door.
- Large fish box
- Bait Well
- Cockpit freezer
- Deck mounting for removable fishbox
- Fighting chair plate
Entering the saloon to starboard is the ships power panel with adjacent settee with storage under. Large L shaped sofa with storage under is to port side. Forward to is the galley with under counter refrigeration, stovetop, microwave, ice maker. To port is the dinette. Down to accomadarions the master is on the port side with ensuete head and shower with crew bunk room to starboard. Forward to starboard is the second guest bunk room and day head. The VIPis forward with island queen and third head.
- Port engine ser. #ckh02141
- Stbd eng. ser # CkH02061
- Model C18
- 685 hours port
- 705 hrs. Stbd.
- 4 racors mains
- 20 KW Northern Lights gen sets. Port and stbd.
- Hrs. 1260 and 970
- ZF 5008 gears
- Gear ratio 2.192/1
- Sea recovery water maker
- Dripless shaft seals