Atlantic Yacht and Ship, specialists in Cruisers, is proud to offer this 60' 1987 DeFever Cruiser for sale in Key Largo, Florida. Take a look at these images and videos, or download the brochure. If you have any questions, or are interested in "Wanderer" just give Dennis a call, or fill out the contact form below!
• Complete paint job from the waterline up in 2016 ($175,000)
• Bottom sandblasted in August 2020, filled, fared and had a barrier coat and 2 coats
• Varnish is in bristol condition
• Port lights removed and replaced with high grade stainless steel in 2010
• New gaskets 2019
• Sanitary hoses renewed with Headhunter impermeable white hose
• Majority of overboard discharge hoses and intake hoses forward replaced
• All heads fresh water flushed
This 60 DeFever has a 3 stateroom layout with 6 berths, galley up.
• Down below forward is the guest cabin in the bow with generous upper and lower
berths and ensuite head with shower.
• The Full beam VIP cabin is next aft with the head and shower occupying the
• Two hanging lockers here and a vanity/office space provided
• Loads of storage under the queen berth and in cabinets all around
• Smart TV is centered on the vanity
• There are CO monitors in all staterooms
• KVH satellite TV provides Smart TVs with service in all staterooms and in the salon
The Cockpit has a very large Lazarette for storage of all gear. A center cabinet holds the 100
Amp Isolation Transformer. Also a portable “Smart’Y” converts twin 50 amp shore power to the
necessary 100 Amp service that is on the Glendinning Cablemaster. The shore cord is a custom
90 foot “Hiflex” cable, which is a much easier cable to handle and coil. Cost was nearly
There are other lockers for storage on either side of the power systems. The cockpit has a
generous swim platform aft as well as a transom door for ‘walk thru” access.
There is a “backdown” Glendinning control head that is on the port side of cockpit for ease of
This cockpit was added by American Marine in Stuart Florida in the late 90s.
The foredeck is clean and clear holding an oversized Plath brand windlass. 250 feet of 3/8ths
chain.. back up the 100lb Delta style plow anchor housed in a S.S. roller chock
5 Step Marquipt boarding ladder with landing platform to allow swiveling onto the floating dock.
(Folds and stows inside railing)
Avon 6-man “Class A’ cannister life raft
Smart “Y” converts dual 50 Amp services to single 100 Amp serv
Textilene windshield covers to reduced heat and glare in pilothouse
MAGMA S.S. Propane rail mounted BBQ
Oversized Swim Platform for easy access to the tender when launched
The galley is fully equipped with a large LG double door refrigerator (2010) (22 cu. Ft.) with “in
door” ice and water dispenser. The freezer is below with upper and lower drawers. There is a
full sized GE household electric oven with 4 burners and oven. Above is a SS Emerson
There is a large double sink with garbage disposal. A Trash compactor by Kenmore is under
counter. There's generous storage throughout the galley…..under counter and overhead in
Double doors aft lead into the salon on the same level with aft deck and galley. The access to
the engine room and master stateroom are down a spiral staircase to the starboard side. The
Salon has comfortable seating for (6) in twin Ekorness swivel chairs and a full sized couch.
Across the salon is a teak dinning table with (4) chairs.
Open bar is between salon and galley.
Day head with sink and toilet are to starboard across from galley…very handy to have in long
Forward of the Salon is the well laid out pilothouse with access from either side through
pilothouse doors. Access down to forward two staterooms to starboard. The raised pilothouse
seating/table is aft to port. Navigation stations are to port and starboard.
The 220v/12V switch panel is to port under the Navigation station.
• Glendining SS controls
• Hydraulic steering
• Garmin GPS map 704s (for tender)
• Raymarine Pathfinder RL700
• Garmin GPS 6212
• Raymarine RT60 Tridata
• Robertson AP 20 autopilot
• Raymarine ST60 Windicator
• Icom M127 VHF
• PROSINE charger
• Pair of ‘walkie talkies”
• Westmar “proportional” bow thruster
This area has teak decks (in great condition) and teak wing doors (in storage). A teak table and
twin teak chairs. A rigid canvas top has brought the fiberglass extension out an additional 3 feet
to the edge of the aft deck area for more complete cover.
Bridge access is to starboard of Pilothouse via a stairway. A helm seat is centerline at the helm.
Curved seating to port and centerline gives seating for an additional 5 people.
The stack has life jacket storage. A KVH TV dome is aft on the bridge top.
The tender is mounted athwartships aft just forward of the crane. This is a NAUTICAL
STRUCTURES laydown model. The tender is a 14’ 2014 Novurania equipped with a cover and
a 2013 60hp Yamaha outboard.
The electronics mast folds down to give the vessel lower clearances and “Great Loop”
A stainless rail goes down the bridge top on both sides.
The helm forward has redundant controls from below along with a variable speed (proportional)
Westmar bow thruster.
There was a custom access made thru the hardtop aft to port for a secondary access to the
• ACR Spotlight.
• FUSION stereo with new speakers
• Intrepid Standard Horizon VHF
• Standard Horizon VHF RAM MIC
• AP20 Remote
• Raytheon ST60 Windicator
• Raytheon SL70C radar
• Garmin 7212 GPS
• Start/Stop switches, analog gauges and Glendinning electronic controls
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.