PRICED TO SELL - But a Real Value- W/ MTU'S & Rolls Royce JET DRIVES
The "BLUE OCEANS"
This high speed, shallow draft jet driven Denison superyacht was commissioned in 1986
and has had a number of extensive refits during her life, including a major refit in the
last 2 years. Full exterior painting has been completed recently, with careful fairing and
blister repair completed to ensure an “as new” yacht finish. A complete interior refit was
completed in 2007, including a fantastic large modern kitchen.
This yacht boasts a very large cockpit, large swim platform, and a boat deck with 2
davits to house the mandatory tender and toys. 4 spacious cabins, all with ensuites
provide great accommodation for guests, with separate crew quarters and bathrooms.
A large flybridge provides ample room for entertaining whilst taking in the phenomenal
views provided by this elevated position.
With a significant amount of refit work now completed, a few items remain for the new
owner to take on and have this fantastic 118 foot superyacht ready to resume her highly
successful charter operation, or for the owners to enjoy her all to themselves!
Located near Harbour Towne Marina in Dania Beach, FL.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Refit in 2018 and previously in 2007, this Raised Pilothouse Denison has been an
exemplary Bahamas charter vessel. Its shallow draft planing hull, paired with Kamewa
Jet Drives and ample MTU power, makes it a perfect charter boat more than adequately
ranged to explore the Caribbean. Capable of speeds over 30 knots, this 118 foot
superyacht is one of the fastest built.
Purchased by its most recent owner, it was due for renovation of key components that
every jet yacht of this caliber demands periodically. The process has already taken care
of the more pressing issues with aluminum hull designs. The following is a summary of
the key refit items completed:
- A full repaint of the vessel has been completed to have her show “as new”. This
process included full Osmotic blister repair and fairing, to ensure she is as good as a
- Aluminum surfacing and Awlcraft 2000 protect the newly refinished aluminum hull
- The two 50kw Northern Lights generators have been completely overhauled and
rebuilt and are ready for a new life running the systems on this superyacht
- “Faux” Teak Deck Removal on Flybridge and boat deck, with surface preparation
completed for new deck and fairing.
- Aluminum surfacing work has been completed on the interior coamings and cabinets
using aluminum acid etching (AlodineTM), Zinc chromate, primer and paint (AwlgripTM).
- Main engine room vents and main engine room blower vents have been removed,
overhauled and re-installed
- Bow thruster serviced with new parts and fresh oil
- Freshwater Pump upgrade was completed with inoperative pump and leaking
accumulator replaced with new system meeting or exceeding original performance
- Rolls Royce Jet Drives have been disassembled and have had a full assessment by
Rolls Royce, in preparation for new parts and rebuilding. Once completed these jet
drives will be “as new” and ready for extensive operation (10+ years). The main jet
components were found to have almost no wear
- Stabilizers serviced with new parts installed