1986 BUDDY DAVIS 47'
The 47 is know for it's awesome fishing abilities with a large cockpit. Its raises fish like a true Carolina boat, but she has a solid fiberglass hull and can take just about anything you can put her through. She cruises at 22 knots at about 50gph. Slow by today's standards but when it gets rough she never slows down. Low hours on rebuilt 8V92 Detroits (only 800 hours). Major service recently on both engines and generator. Two full heads with a master double berth, bow stateroom with over/under single berths and two over/under bunk berths in companionway. Spacious Salon with large "L" shape sofa and barrel chair. Large galley with frig/freezer and convection/microwave oven. A very comfortable 47 sportfish with beautiful teak interior.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
20 knots @ 1750 rpms....fuel burn 40 gph
22 knots @ 1850 rpms....fuel burn 50 gph
24 knots @ 1950 rpms....fuel burn 55 gph
- New Simrad NSS Evo unit with B275 xducer sounder, 24" Radar dome, and Weather
- New Yaesu Amatuer Radio
- New Fusion Stereo with JL Audio speakers
- New Simrad Autopilot
- Two Maxel Teaser Reels
- Cockpit with Murry Brothers Fighting Chair, 300 quart in deck fish box, 2 12V reel outlets for LPs, well equipped tackle center, large tuna door, fresh/salt water wash downs, dock water inlet, 50 amp shore power and a total of 22 rod holders!
- Rupp Riggers
- Curtains only 4 years old
- New 8D Batteries...total of 6
- Fireboy Fire Suppression system
- Xantrex 12 & 24 VDC Battery Chargers....12V new
- Engine/Gen/Gears oil change system