Liquidity is the ideal yacht for entertaining! She is currently used as a private vessel by the current owner. However, her layout provides ample opportunity to earn extra income as a day charter. Her recent upgrades provide a contemporary setting that even the most discerning guest will appreciate. The vessel has undergone multiple refits, starting in 2005 and again in 2016.
Liquidity's interior layout sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 rooms, including a master suite and 2 twin cabins. She is also capable of carrying up to 4 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Liquidity's impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
Built with Aluminium hull and Aluminium superstructure, she features an ultra-modern stabilization system to reduce roll motion effect and ensure the ultimate comfort
Lower deck starting aft: two ensuite twin berth cabins and full width master with his and hers baths. Next: forward engine room across, along with access to three crew cabins forward.
Main deck aft: Swim platform with door to storage lazarette; twin curved stairways up to aft deck; disappearing sliding doors to interior; dining salon and bar; main salon; day head aft of pilot house; port and starboard side door entrances; port and starboard steps up to pilothouse; galley/country kitchen with seating forward, additional full head forward; stairway down to crew quarters; VIP stateroom; foredeck lounges.
Flybridge and Boat Deck: Accessed via stairs up from pilothouse.
The main deck is entirely surrounded by a varnished teak cap rail. The aft deck is laid teak, 20’ x 12’, covered and open sided for 180 degree panorama. The aft deck is a large popular space to relax, observe and converse. Low profile aft weatherboard with stainless railing and entrance doors. Built in bench seating. Dining table, chairs and lounges. Stairways lead down to the swim platform and large storage lazarette. Tide-rise stairway leads down to the dock. Disappearing glass doors slide away to make the aft deck wide open to the dining salon for all those times when the weather is perfect.
Master stateroom is just aft of midships with his and hers marble baths buffering sound from the engine room. Heads each have tub and shower. King berth to port surrounded by built in nightstands with lamps, large dresser opposite with 42” TV, two hanging closets, much storage, full entertainment center, large port lights with subtle fabric wall coverings to compliment the light beige carpeting.
Dining and Main Salon
Dining for up to eight is at the varnished round table which is across from a full wet bar with sink, refrigerator, icemaker and excellent storage. The panoramic views continue during dining due to the huge Bannenberg styled windows. A impressive detail is the varnished teak and holly floor in the dining salon. The main salon is next forward, brilliantly lit by the panoramic windows. Comfortably furnished and with a large TV entertainment center and generous storage. Décor is a combination of high varnished maple cabinetry and white trim with light carpeting. New headliners were installed throughout entire main deck area. New leather sofa and chairs to port and large generous storage cabinets along port and starboard.
- Range: Frigidaire Professional, 4 burner
- Oven: Frigidaire Professional
- Microwave KitchenAid
- NEW Refrigeration: GE Side by Side w/in-door ice and water
- GE Side by Side (crew)
- Dishwasher: Frigidaire
- Trash compactor: Whirlpool
- Fixed sitting forward for 6
- New tile flooring throughout
- Bar and countertop and seating for 4
Flybridge and Boat Deck
The Flybridge and Boat Deck are reached by stairs up from the pilothouse. Protected under a sturdy Pipe Welders aluminum framed soft top and Bannenberg styled radar arch. A centered helm with desired remotes with new Simrad display, twin Besenzoni helm chairs, teak deck and bench seating for twenty or more guests. Centered is an island with refrigerator, sink, storage and mast for antenna.
The spacious Boat Deck has twin electric davits to launch and retrieve tender, stainless barbeque and 2 cradles for jet skis, 2 life rafts in storage for paddle boards. 2 umbrellas aft which provide coverage for seating area in addition to soft top.
The Foredeck in 2012 had the teak removed and expertly replaced with new substrate covered with fiberglass and Awlgripped white. Lounging pads are atop the cabin house and on the built in lounge seating.
- (2) 55kw Northern Lights generators. Hours Approx: port 4900, stbd 5700
- Output: 220 volts AC, single phase, 60 hz
- Generator start: 12 VDC
- Engine start: 24 VDC
- Ship’s service: 12 and 24 volt DC; 120 and 240 VAC
- Stabiline voltage regulator
- La Marche battery chargers (12V & 24V, 2012)
- La Marche isolation transformer
- Air conditioning: Aqua Air 20 tons; 10 air handlers (pilothouse new 2012)
Accessed via crew quarters. Full standing, walkaround headroom. Excellent access to electrical panel, main engines and generators, air filters, strainers, conditioning, air compressor, hydraulics, work bench, etc. Caterpillars had survey in September 2012 and recommendations completed. Reported overhaul in 2008 at 6000 hours. Approximately 2800 hours since then. Motor serviced April 2018.
- Watermaker: Offshore Marine, 1000 US Gallons per day
- Stabilizers: Naiad 252 Multi Sea control (2005) Bow thruster: Naiad 16”, 42hp (2005)
- Steering: Hynautic hydraulic 2/power assist
- Fuel separator and filtration: Racor dual 1000’s on Caterpillars, Racor single 1000’s on generators
- Sewage system: Holding tank w/deck pump out and macerator
- Freshwater system: (2) 220 volt
- Misc: Wagner “Joy Stick” steering
- Ship’s computer (2012)
- Radar: JRC 72 MILES, JRC 48 miles
- Gyro compass: C-Plath
- Magnetic compass (2) Danforth 6” (pilothouse & flybridge)
- Autopilot: Robertson AP 9-MK3
- Depth Sounder: B&G Depth, speed, temp (pilothouse)
- GPS: Northstar 952X (pilothouse)
Trimble Navtrac (pilothouse)
Northstar 800X (flybridge)
- NEW Simrad 12" display lower station/9" display in upper station
- Telephone system: Panasonic KXT-70130 Hybrid
- SSB: SEA 222
- VHF: SEA 156 (Pilothouse)
- VHF: ICOM M-80 (Flybridge)
- Intercom: Ship’s phone system
- Sat Com: KV
- (2) Sony Bravics LCD 42” (salon and master)
- (2) Samsung LCD 19” (port and starboard guests)
- (1) Panasonic 13” (crew)
- (1) Mitsubishi 19” (VIP)
- (1) Mitsubishi DD 6050 (VIP)
- (2) Sony DVP-NS57P (port and starboard guests)
- (1) ONKYO wide range amplifier blue ray (salon and master)
- (1) Audiovox (galley)
- (2) Pioneer (port and starboard guest)
- (1) Control 4 media controller (salon)
- (1) Control 4 multi channel amplifier (salon)
Security, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Cameras: (2) CCTV – engine room and aft deck
- Monitors: (1) Pilothouse
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
- Fire/Heat/Smoke detectors throughout
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- Life rafts: (2) BFA, 6 and 8 person (one new 2012)
- Life rings: (2)
- Epirb: 406 mHy
- Flares: Full USCG safety package
Recent Refit Upgrades
Upgrades include but are not limited to:
- New Furniture
- New covers
- New cushions
- New coffee table
- New furniture throughout
- Leather barrel chairs starboard
- New wine cooler
- New audio speakers throughout
- New tile
- New headliners
- New countertops
- New wallpaper
- New Country kitchen
- New umbrella
- New furniture, tables, covers, and sofa
- New refrigerator
- 6 New air handlers
- New flat screen TV
- Perfect Flame, stainless BBQ (Flybridge)
- U-Line icemaker (Flybridge)
- Kenmore refrigerator (salon bar)
- Kitchen Aid icemaker (salon bar)