1984 Blackfin 29 Combi
Complete refit in 2013. New engines, electrical, plumbing, sport tower, EZ2CY enclosure, electronics, hull - topside paint and complete bottom job.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- V-Berth Forward with Table and Storage
- Overhead Hatch
- Navy Blue Cushions
- 50 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Princess Auto Electric 2-Burner Stove
- Norcold 12 Volt Refrigerator
- SS Sink
- Storage Cabinet and Drawers
- Enclosed Head with Manual Flush Toilet
- 15 Gallon Holding Tank
- Seamless Marine Sport Tower with Cored Hardtops
- EZ2CY Enclosure, Molded-In Spreader Lights, Overhead Courtesy Lights
- Tower Bench Seat and Backrest
- Tower Controls and Steering
- Tower Rod Holders Across the Back
- Bolster Style Pedestal Helm Seat
- Bolster Style Pedestal Companion Seat
- Raised Engine Boxes with Cushions
- Gunnel Rod Holders
- Bow Rail, Pulpit, Electric Windlass, Stainless Anchor
- Recent Awl Grip with Sprayed Non-Skid
Electronics and Helm:
- Morse Controls and Hydraulic Steering
- Raymarine E-120 Hybrid Touch
- Icom 504 VHF Radio
- Knot Meter thru GPS
- Fathometer thru GPS
- Remote Controlled Spot Light
- Trim Tabs
- Garmin GHC Auto Pilot
- Raymarine 4 KW Radar
- 12 VDC and 120VAC
- Shore Power System Single 30amp 120VAC
- Batteries (3) Group 27 Lead Acid
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- 2013 GM 454 Fresh Water Cooled Gas Engines (50 hours each)
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- Reduction Gear: Velvet Drive
- Engine Controls: Dual Lever Push/Pull Cable
- 3-Blade Bronze Propellers
With only 50 hours on her the boat has spent most of its time since 2013 on the lift behind the house.
A clean boat with fairly new paint to the entire vessel with many upgrades.
After spending some time on the boat I can see where the $200K+ was spent.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.