Gladiator is Back on the Market! Owner bought a bigger boat!
Successful survey completed as well as upgrades included all NEW Sails from North Sails.
GLADIATOR is a Gorgeous "Blue Water" Pilot House Schooner! Custom built by builder Bob Tolbert, Everett Washington, USA and designed by Bruce Roberts and William Garden
She is available to see in Mont Pleasant, SC by appointment only. Contact Sean Kelly, Listing broker for more information
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
From the pilothouse a few steps down is the salon. To port is the dinette with U-shaped settee. Just aft and above the settee are the communications center and electrical panel. Opposite the dinette on the forward end of the saloon is a U-shaped galley. Aft of the galley to starboard is the passage to the owner's stateroom aft.
To port forward of the dinette is a single Pullman berth. Opposite the single Pullman to starboard is the head with a separate shower. Forward of the single Pullman and head is a private VIP stateroom.
Access to the engine compartment is from the passageway to the owner's stateroom and under the companionway steps.
- Owner's stateroom aft with huge cool gel California king berth
- VIP stateroom forward in V-Berth
- Large Single Pullman Berth
- NEW upholstery 2016!
- Finely crafted cabinetry throughout
- 17 opening ports and 3 hatches throughout for light and ventilation
- 16,500 btu MarineAir reverse cycle air conditioning and Heating
- Wallas diesel stove/heater - NEW 2009! Sent back to Factory and Serviced 2018!
- Vacu-Flush Electric Head
- All interior Lights power saving, reliable LED