1980 Palmer Johnson 102 Cockpit Motor Yacht, "Banyan", is available by a transfer of lease. This vessel has been donated and it's lease contract is immediately available. Please contact the listing professional for more information.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Formal dining for up to eight (8) at beautiful teak round table - forward end of salon Sony 58" popup TV to starboard Onkyo and Sony entertainment systems - can be piped throughout interior and exterior of the vessel Custom teak cabinetry with Bamboo carved motif trim Cabinets across forward end of salon for china, glassware, table linens, etc. Double-door storage cabinets along port side which house the yacht's vast video collection Three-seat leather sofa to starboard Antique Oriental rugs Wooden slatted blinds 115V LED lighting, throughout (2) matching china table lamps and one additional smaller china lamp New carpeting throughout yacht in the summer of 2015.
- 58" Sony pop-up TV
- Onkyo & Sony entertainment systems
- Formal dining for up to 8
Located on-deck forward of the main salon/dining salon Very light and spacious with an abundance of storage cabinets All cabinets have security pins for underway Major appliances and features include: New side-by-side refrigerator and freezer New dishwasher, New Stove with oven and new vent fan New microwave all 2019 , Dumbwaiter to flybridge, Food warmer Double stainless steel sink with garbage disposal Light green granite countertop s Multi-outlet strip Fold down serving table Outboard of the galley is the on-deck day head. Galley Maid fresh water head, green granite counter-top, sink with gold plated fixtures. Farther along companionway is a full-length storage locker. Companionway flooring leading from salon, including the wheelhouse, is finished high-gloss teak and holly sole.
All the way aft is the light and very comfortable master stateroom with a California King berth. Plenty of hanging lockers with louvered doors for ventilation. During the 2009 refit, a port closet was converted to a 2nd head - hence providing this stateroom with his and her heads. Onyx counter tops, gold plated fixtures, Galley Maid fresh water heads and roomy showers. Ports in this stateroom are covered with sliding Shoji screens. Soft goods and linens are of the highest quality. Forward of the master to port is the twin berth guest stateroom with inboard Pullman berth, flat screen TV, and en suite head with shower. Opposite to starboard is the 2nd guest stateroom which was converted in 2009 to a double. It, too, has an inboard Pullman and en-suite head. Flat screen TV on forward bulkhead.
BANYAN'S crews' quarters are spacious and very comfortable, especially for a yacht of this size. At the bottom of the stairway, immediately to the left on the starboard side is a head and shower for the criss-cross berth crew cabin opposite. To the right of the stairway - starboard side - is a laundry/utility area with a Bosch washer and dryer, storage cupboards and a microwave. Immediately forward of this is the captain's cabin with double berth and an ensuite head. Opposite the laundry area is a crew dinette with seating for four. Dinette settees were reupholstered in the summer of 2015. At the same time, all of the wallcoverings in the crew's quarters were renewed, all of the joinery was refinished, the carpeting was replaced with the same quality carpeting as was installed throughout the yacht (cut and bound for easy removal and access to hatches), all of the crew berth mattresses were renewed and a new Vissani refrigerator was installed.
- 26" Toshiba TV
- Enclosed and fully air conditioned
- Comfortable space with 360 degree views
- Ice maker/Fridge
- Access to wheelhouse or aft deck
- A/C, heat or alfresco atmosphere
- Hi-lo table for cocktails or dining for up to 8
- Bait Freezer
- Steering System
- Two Seakeeper Zero Speed Gyro Stabilizers
- New Dive Compressor 2020
- Two Water Tanks
- 32" Sony pop-up TV
- 38 bottle wine chiller
- New Isinglass surround and tinted windows 2019
- Ice maker/Fridge
- Access to flybridge or cockpit
- A/C heat or alfresco atmosphere
- Electric hi-lo table for cocktails or dining for up to 10
- Gas BBQ
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Beach toys
- Towable water toys
- Access to aft deck or swim platform which has easy water and tender access
- DirectTV SAT system
- 2 Seakeepers 2018
Deck & Hull
- New dive compressor 2020
- Muir 4500 windlass Forfjord 150 lb.
- Galvanized anchor with 350' chain
- 10-Person life raft (10)
- Smoke hoods Flat
- Stainless steel "chafe bar" removed, replaced with new stainless steel bar using bedding compound to prevent salt water intrusion.
- Nautica 17' Catamaran w/115 hp Yamaha outboard and electric drop down bow Steelhead CT
- 2000 davit Hard top with soft enclosure.
- EZ2CY curtains
- Toshiba 26" TV Vision
- Fitness treadmill
- Icemaker Refrigerator
- Projector 13' movie/TV screen
- Boat deck repainted August 2015
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Bow Thruster - 50hp Sidepower
- Stern Thruster - 50hp Sidepower
- Furuno 3D NAVnet - dual station
- 2x120 mile Furuno radar
- Raymarine Tri-Data equipment (depth, speed, water, temp.)
- Furuno GP-37 DGPS
- Standard Horizon VLH-3000 Loudhailer
- 2 x Icom IC-M604 VHF with flybridge repeater
- Maptech Offshore Electronic Navigator Plotter - dual station
- KVH TracVision M7
- 3x Seaport Technology underwater cameras
- Bose acoustic noise cancelling headphones in all guest cabins
- New FM200 Kidde Engine Room extinguishing system
- Intercom/cellular phone system
- Washer and dryer
This yacht has been uniquely upgraded in all areas in 2019 and 2020. All recommendations of recent survey were complied with. Includes two (2) Seakeepers in addition to stabilizers bottom stripped and painted February 2020.