“Baysmart Express” is a one-of-a-kind Custom Training Vessel in outstanding condition. She began at a 1978 Swift Ships Crew Boat that was fully converted in 2015 to a passenger vessel for a Maritime Academy. Just under 9 million was invested in her full restoration and it shows throughout. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire a very special and one-of-a-kind vessel.
- Current Inspections & COI’s
- 97 Passengers/104 Persons Bays, Lakes & Sounds
- Accommodations for 20 Passengers & 4 Crew
- 6 Heads
- Handicap Accessible
- Commercial Kitchen
- 3200 Gallons of Fuel
- 1500 Gallons of Potable Water
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Wing Helm Station Port Side
- Under 700 HRS on Caterpillar C-18’s
- (2) Kohler 55KW Generators Powered by John Deere FWC (under 850Hrs)
- Reverse Osmosis Desalinator
Beautiful and very well maintained. Please reach out for 3D Walk Thru of the entire vessel.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- 100’ Aluminum hull passenger vessel with twin diesel engines & generator. Single steering station from upper deck pilot house. Wing helm station on port side upper deck.
- Seating on upper deck and lower deck.
- Accommodations for 20 Passengers & 4 crew in below deck berths.
- Blue hull, white decks with white superstructure.
- The United States Coast guard database shows this vessel has held a Certificate of Inspection since 2015. The vessel shows it is current on its COI through 07/20/2025
Life Saving Equipment
- 118, U.S Coast Guard, Type I approved life preservers.
- 20 U.S. Coast Guard Type I approved child vests
- 2 50-person inflatable type USCG approved life rafts
- 4 30” diameter, plastic USCG approved ring buoys, two with water lights, and retrieving line, and two with retrieving lines only
- 3 Industrial type First-Aid Kits
- 1 Class 406 EPIRB
- Escape Hatches
- Smoke & Heat Detectors
Fire Fighting Apparatus
- (3) 5 lb. dry chemical USCG Classification, B-II, portable fire extinguishers, located one each in pilot house, forward main passenger cabin, and aft main passenger cabin.
- (4) 10 lb. dry chemical type USCG Classification B-II portable fire extinguishers located two each in main saloon, and one each in galley, and passenger bunk room
- One Fixed HFC-227 type USCG Classification BIII
- One Fixed HFC-227 type USCG Classification BIII located forward in bow thruster void
- One Each 15 lb. CO2 USCG Classification B-II in main passenger cabin and aft deck locker
- Four 20 lb. CO2 type USCG Classification BII located one ea. In lazarette, engine room, aft locker, and main saloon
- One bulkhead mounted fire axe located on aft cabin bulkhead
- Fixed Fire Fighting Systems: One, electric powered 1 ½” diameter centrifugal pump with piped fire main to two fire stations located one each at port and starboard main deck fittings. Each station equipped with hose rack, valve, one 1 ½” diameter X 50’ fire hose, one adjustable nozzle and one spanner wrench
- Electronic Single Lever Controls
- Caterpillar Gauges
- Hydraulic Steering
- Furno MFD, Navnet 3D 64 mile range, radar, depth & GPS
- Furuno Model:TZT14, Multi-Function Radar, Sounder, Weather, Auto Pilot, GPS & Chart Plotter
- Maretron TSM800C Alarm Monitor System
- Furuno FA-150, UAIS Transponder Unit
- Furno FI-150, Wind Angle Unit
- Furno Nautec Receiver NX-700 A/B Weather Alert
- Mastervolt Charge Master Monitor
- Kohler Generator Monitor
- Sea Fire Firestop Control Panel
- Jotron Internal Communication system
- Swann Compartment Video Monitor
- ICOM M504 VHF
- ICOM M604 VHF
- Furuno FS-1503 SSB Transceiver
- 208/110 Volt Power Supply from Ships service generators or dockside shore power with main switch panel, distribution/breaker panels, transformers for low voltage circuits, switch boxes, motor control boxes, and plastic covered marine type wiring. Watertight, marine type, and weathertight, industrial type, exterior fixtures. Marine type interior fixtures
- DC Systems: 12 Volt DC Power is supplied by numbers, gel type, 12 volt storage batteries, with ON/Off Marine type battery switches
- Batteries are charged by Charge Master, 20-amp. Battery chargers and engine alternators.
- Alarm Systems: Audible type, indicating abnormal cooling water temperature, and/or lubricating oil pressure. System installed on propulsion engines and generator engines. Generator engines further protected with automatic shut-down switches. Bilge alarm system reportedly installed in all bilge spaces.
- Fuel system: Two, integral aluminum tanks, with shut-off valves at tanks, steel piping manifold, strainers, filter, flex lines at engines, screened vents on tanks. US Coast Guard Emergency Shut Down System, with switches located, and marked, on Port & Starboard main deck.
- Potable Water system: Two, independent, aluminum tanks, with shut-off valves at tanks. Stainless steel and plastic piping, manifold, fittings, one 40 gallon electric water heater, and one electric powered pressure unit, complete with pump and surge tank.
- Air System: One, single-cylinder, electric-powered compressor unit with automatic start-stop switch, one receiver tank, steel piping, valves and fittings
- Marine Sewage Disposal System: One Fast, Mode: MX3 Sewage Treatment System, (3) Chillers for Central A/C System
- Anchor Gear: One single drum, electric-powered, Capstan, one, ½” diameter x 400’ length chain rode, complete with shackles. One 125lb. Anchor