- Forward is a crew cabin with single beds to port and starboard, and an en suite head.
- Moving aft is the galley. It is fully equipped with a Viking four-ring gas stove top and oven, a Miele dish washer, two Sub Zero freezers/refrigerators, and a microwave oven.
- Aft of the galley is a dining room with a table & chairs.
- Up a few steps to the helm, which is equipped with a full suite of electronics, and has doors port & starboard leading out onto the side decks.
- Behind the helm is a counter-top with a sink, and behind that a spacious salon with a sofa and table. A door at the back leads out to a canoe shaped aft deck.
- Steps down from the dining room lead to the guest quarters with one cabin with a double bed and head opposite with separate shower stall, WC, and sink.
- The master cabin is aft with king bed hanging lockers and en suite head with hot tub, WC and shower stall. A door leads out onto the aft deck.
- Up from the helm are steps to the flying bridge. This has a center helm and L shaped bench seating. Behind is a sun bed, two electric dingy davits and a dingy on deck chocks.
- One 50 amp /120 volt inlet port side.
- Shore power cable. 120/220 volt system
DC system: 12, 24 & 32 volt systems.
- Two 4D 12 volt batteries in the center engine room.
- Eight 8-volt North Star NSB-M12-120 batteries in a rack in the forward engine room.
- Eight 12-volt lead acid batteries starboard side engine room
- Two 6-volt batteries aft steering.
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6-cylinder, fresh-water-cooled 671 N engines, rebuilt in 2005.
- Meters show approximately 5700 original hours, but hours since rebuild are unknown (estimated to be around 500.)
- Captain reports the fuel burn at around 4 Gallons Per Hour at a cruise of 8 knots.
- Wet exhaust system, flexible hoses, fiberglass elbows.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Racor fuel separators.
- Propeller shafts & seals were replaced in 2017, and propellers (36 X 28) were balanced & tuned.
- The owner reports that the vessel had a complete refit in 2004 at Hansen Yachts in Seattle, where hull bottom plates were replaced, interior completely re-furbished and the engines rebuilt.
- May 2019. Boat hauled at The Boatyard for bottom paint etc. At this time, an ultra-sound inspection was made of the bottom. The steel is in good shape.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel