Preliminary Listing: more pictures and specs to follow
Rare opportunity to own a revered classic American commuter yacht built by the high quality Nevins yard in City Island NY and designed by John H. Wells. This successful charter yacht is being offered for sale for the first time in many years and presents an unusual opportunity to acquire not only a Classic American Motoryacht, but also a yacht that has been modernized
Throughout with 21st century amenities such as WIFI, modern galley, bow and stern thrusters, young Caterpillar 3406's, etc. Cigarette would be perfect for either a charter operation or luxurious private cruising use. She is a must see for anyone looking for a superbly crafted unique classic yacht that's both a head turner and runs beautifully! Call today to arrange a viewing.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Large Salon features custom mahogany paneling throughout the room. This room also has a custom leaded glass china cabinet with wet bar. Salon sole is custom mahogany and holly flooring throughout. Also featured is custom antique lighting with dimmer switches throughout the room. The room boasts wicker furniture and antique coffee tables further enhancing the classic feel. Custom draperies cover large picture windows throughout the salon. The ceiling is custom with white beams covered accented with rich mahogany cornices throughout.
Galley and Crew Area
Cigarette boasts a galley that would rival most homes. She has G.E. Profile appliances that are stainless steel. Microwave, electric stove and oven. There is also a stainless steel Bosch dishwasher as well as a wine refrigerator and ice maker. There is plenty of counter space that can also double as sleeping quarters for the crew. All the way forward there is a head with toilet and sink. Fluorescent lighting along with12 volt lighting. In the crew area there is a custom folding ladder that will allow you access to the foredeck.
Master Stateroom and Bath
The master stateroom has two double beds one on the port side and the other on the starboard side. The master stateroom has a full length mirror, carpeting throughout. Antique lighting as well as 12 volt lighting. There is a hanging closet to the starboard side. There is a private doorway leading to the aft enclosed deck.
The master head features a full cast iron claw foot tub. The walls are fully tiled to match the floor. There is a mahogany mirrored medicine cabinet along with storage spaces located on either side of the porcelain sink.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
Single stateroom with a washer and dryer located in a custom cabinet. To the left there is a custom seating area with a large mirror and desk. Below the berth there are three mahogany drawers for storage. There is custom antique 110v lighting with a 12volt backup light.
Port Guest Stateroom
Across the companionway from starboard stateroom there is another single stateroom with custom antique 110v lighting with auxiliary 12 volt lighting as well. There are custom bed cushions and carpeting.
Aft of the single staterooms is a head that contains a shower with antique shower head and handheld showerhead. There is also an antique fold down porcelain sink. There is also custom tile and a mirrored mahogany medicine cabinet.
Rear Dog House
This is an enclosed seating area in the aft section of the yacht. There is a custom mahogany bench that spans the aft section of the yacht that can be converted into a bed. The floor is all teak. There is 12 volt lighting for nighttime entertainment. The sole is varnished teak decking and the ceiling has white beams with mahogany cornices. There is custom mahogany paneling with 4 custom doors. The area is enclosed with a three sided eisenglass enclosure with u zips. Connecting the dog house and foredeck are two custom teak decks running fore and aft on port and starboard as well as two custom handrails that adorn the decks.
Foredeck is a large forward area great for entertaining. There is an anchor locker located at the foot of the forward cockpit. There is also a freshwater wash down for the anchors. This area features custom LED lighting as well as a retractable windshield. There is a custom mahogany railing that supports both sides of the yacht with custom mahogany burgee pole at the fore.
- Twin 50 amp services
- Battery charger
- New 8d batteries
- Fuses for battery banks
- 4 custom electrical panels for 110 power a 12 volt.
- 110v outlets throughout yacht
- 2 led caterpillar control panels
- Palm Beach single lever controls.
- Trolling valves
- Glendinning controls
- 2 integrated Northstar 6000i GPS with charts
- Depth sounder
- 2 cameras for engine room and generator room
- Robertson auto pilot
- 2 fuel gauges
- 2 vhf radios
- Loud hailer
- 6 12 volt panels
- Air horn control
- Two remote starts for generators with gauge cluster
- Two 50 amp shore power switches
- Two joystick thruster controls
- Antique compass
- Brass ships wheel
- Red night running helm lights
- Large rear seat with custom cushion and water proof pillows. Custom foot rest
- In the seat contains 30 life jackets
- Fresh water inlet.
- (2) 50 amp power inlets.
- 3 windshield wipers with variable speed.
- Remote spotlight with helm control
- Windshield with hardtop and eisenglass sides and back.
- 4 500 watt quartz docking lights
- 3 deck lights
- Two stereo speakers with volume controls.
- Custom stereo system throughout vessel with iPhone/ipad interfaced controls throughout
Behind the helm is a seating area with a custom mahogany table with a custom cigarette inlay. This seating area will sit six comfortably for eating al fresco. This table and bench seats can be removed easily. There are two custom mahogany handrails adorned in canvas. There is a custom cover for this area when not in use.
Engine Details and Mechancial Equipment
- Twin 3406 e cat diesels. Under 450 hrs.
- Twin 12.5kw westerbeke generators with hydraulic take offs
- 3 zone heat and a/c
- 5 bilge pumps
- Hydraulic bow thruster.
- Dual stern hydraulic thrusters
- Single midship rudder
- 2 3406 e Caterpillar engine 800hp each
- Show package all chrome pipes.
- Engine block heaters
- Hurth transmissions.
- New pencil zincs on motors.
- 20 gallon hot water system
- New fresh water pump. 2013
- Water filtration system.
- Galley a/c unit.
- Tool box.
- Engine room lights
- Engine room camera
- Generator room can be accessed through the salon floor or the small door in the rear hallway.
- Two batteries with battery selector switch
- 12 gallon tank for hydraulic system.
- Remote panel on the engines
- Engine hours: under 450
- New impellers
- Two battery selector switches
- New fuel filters
- Large strainers for engines
- Crash pump set up off the engines
- Dual pre fuel filters on each engine.
- Dual engine room fans fresh air for turbo chargers.
- Air system for air horns
- Generator room camera
- Single pre-filters for fuel.
- Oil changing system for all 4 motors. New 2013
- New impellers
- Pencil zincs
- Two pillow blocks for shafts.
- Compartment lighting
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.