- The Receiver is a modular system. Every Receiver is assembled and programmed for a specific boat. The boat’s equipment and the customer’s wishes determine which modules are installed in the Receiver. This means every Dockmate® is built to order.
- The Receiver is connected to all the necessary controls of your boat.
- The Receiver is made out of aluminum and completely waterproof to IP67 rating.
- The Receiver supports both analogue and digital (CAN bus) controls. See our ever-evolving list of supported controls.
SINGLE / TWIN
- One or Two Engines
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Anchor winch or windlass
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can also push down on the joystick to activate the horn.
- The bow & stern thrusters can be operated individually and separately using the buttons below the joystick.
- One or two anchors can be raised and lowered with specific buttons as well.
- The highly-advanced DockControl software allows us to calibrate and configure the joystick so that its behavior is properly customized to the boat's equipment and your specific needs. The Twist joystick can also offer variable-speed, fully proportional throttle and thruster control, if you boat is equipped with a proportional thruster.