Mark your calendars for the 46th Annual Tampa Boat Show, the city’s largest and longest-running boat show being held at the Tampa Convention Center from September 9th through the 11th. This 3-day event invites marine industry professionals as well as casual boat spectators to view the finest luxury yachts as well as the latest in boating gear and accessories.
Vendors will showcase the latest in engines, marine electronics, accessories, fishing gear and more. Get tips from the area’s top fisherman during daily seminars, or take a look at the latest in eco-friendly innovations at the Green Boating Zone. Highlights for the 2011 Tampa Boat Show include:
- Meet and greet with Josh & Jake Harris – Sons of the late Captain Phil Harris from Discovery Channel’s Emmy-nominated Deadliest Catch!
- On-the-water learning experience at the Discover Boating Resource Center: Interactive, experiential educational programs to help novices learn and experienced boaters improve their skills.
- Best Buy Boater’s Education Center: Featuring a boating course specially designed for women and daily fishing seminars.
- Meet and greet: Bring the kids to meet Patrick Star, SpongeBob Squarepants’ best friend from Bikini Bottom.
- Miss GEICO Racing Boat: “Powered by the same turbine engines that flew missions in the first Gulf War, Miss GEICO is capable of reaching speeds of more than 185 miles per hour and is seeking to continue her record-setting ways and unprecedented offshore racing dominance.”
Visitors can also enjoy live music and drink specials on the Party Barge, or take advantage of free power boat rides! For tickets and other show information, visit the Tampa Boat Show official site.
If you are currently searching for a luxury yacht for sale, contact Atlantic Yacht & Ship today. With over 50 years of service in the yachting industry, our experts will use their knowledge and experience to find the perfect yacht or boat for sale to suit your unique preferences. Call 1-888-230-0439 today for more information.