AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN JULY
Astondoa maximized the use of both outdoor and indoor space in this sporty yacht that is ideal for an owner/operator or a captain and crew. Bring family and friends as the large flybridge and four staterooms ensure space and fun for all.
4 Stateroom/ 3 Head Layout + Crew
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- 4 Staterooms/ 3 Heads + Crew
- Salon, Galley and Main Helm Station - Main Deck
- White Astondoa Hull Color
- Air Conditioning (Including Crew Cabin) 96,000 BTU Tropical
- Generator 21,5kw 60Hz
- Electric Bow Thruster Side-Power
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Electrical System to USA Specs; 120/240V AC 60 Hz
- Engine Oil Change System
- Double Racor Filters for Generator
- Engine Driven Emergency Bilge Pump
- Automatic Fire Fighting System - Engine Room
- Tender Lift Platform
- Watertight Door from Saloon to Starboard Sideway
- Teak Floor on Cockpit
- Teak Floor on Sideways
- Teak Floor on Bathing Platform
- Teak Table Aft Cockpit
- Door Salon-Cockpit Folding Opening
- LED Light System
- Lighting for Lateral Sideway
- Lighting for Flybridge Floor
- Windows and Windscreen External Covers
- Dockside Water Inlet
- Furniture on Flybridge w/ Barbecue, Sink, Water
- Fridge on Flybridge
- Ice Maker on Flybridge
- Galley Appliances (Fridge/ Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven/ Microwave, Ceramic Top Stove)
- Wood Floor in Salon
- Tecma Toilets
- Yamaha Sound System in Main Deck Saloon
- Fusion Sound System w/ JL Speakers - Aft Cockpit
- 40" LED TV in Master Stateroom
- 49" LED TV in Salon
- (1) 16" Raymarine/ Garmin Chartplotter Display - Main Helm
- (1) 16" Raymarine/ Garmin Chartplotter Display - Flybridge
- Raymarine/ Garmin Radar Antenna
- Raymarine/ Garmin Autopilot
- Raymarine/ Garmin VHF 2 Station
- Owner's Manual
The flybridge has been designed to fit any lifestyle; it features a covered helm with a retractable sunroof and an outdoor galley that is joined to an open aft section that can host your yachting dreams.
The bow deck has a spacious sun pad, just forward of the Portuguese bridge lounge with a table, covered by a retractable Bimini top.
Sturdy steps lead passengers from the flybridge to the teak aft deck where lounging and seating beckons those who like a bit of shade and a bite to eat. More stairs lead to a submersible and versatile teak swim platform with a lift system that can support a tender, PWC or water toys. The aft door leads to the engine room and crew quarters.
- Concealed Gangway w/ Automatic Hand Rails
- Teak Floor on Flybridge Deck
- Teak Table - Bow Area
- Teak Table - Flybridge
- Hard Top Flybridge w/ LED Lighting, Fusion Audio System & JL Speakers
- Extended Sunpad / Sofa Aft Cockpit
From the aft deck, doors swing out to reveal a bar with icemaker, wine cooler, refrigerator and comfortable, stylish seating throughout, all while enjoying a single level, step-free salon. The long, tall windows bring in natural light, complemented by overhead LED strip and recessed lighting. Astondoa’s custom-built furnishings offer the Astondoa 66 Flybridge salon many options for coffee and dining tables, leather seating and footrests which double as extra seating, sofas and a TV that recesses into handsome cabinetry.
Below, the full beam, amidships master suite, at 193 s.f., invites peaceful respite. Ample storage, entertainment system and a luxurious en suite.
Three additional staterooms, including a bow VIP, all have en suite heads, large closets, storage and amenities to ensure total comfort.
- Wine Cellar
- Washer/ Dryer
- Dimmers for Saloon and Aft Cockpit LED Lights
- Stern Thruster Side Power
- Third Control Station - Aft
- Seakeeper N9 Gyro
- Underwater Lights (4)
- Dummy Domes Type KVH 6
- 26" LCD TV for Guest Cabin
- 19" LCD TV for Crew Quarters
- Fusion Audio System - Bow Area
Navigation & Electronics
- Additional Raymarine/ Garmin Multi-Display 16"
- CCTV (Aft Cockpit and Engine Room) Integrate on Screens
- (8) Fenders and Lines
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.