Most Customized 68′ Predator on the market today!
Purchased in the fall of 2019 with 150 original hours. Originally kept in freshwater until September 2019. This vessel underwent the most intense refit of any 68′ Sunseeker Predator ever. Almost every system onboard is new. 445 Original Hours On Main Engines 1000 Hours Engine Service Completed 12/08/20 ($50,000 Service)
- Custom Two-Tone Paint Job
- New Navigation/Communication
- New Audio/Video
- New Exterior Cushions and Covers
- New Interior Soft Goods (Everything!!!)
- New Appliances
- Equipped with PepWave 4G router, Sonos System Throughout
- New KVH7 HD TV with all new Smart TV’s Throughout
INTERIOR DECOR (NEW APRIL 2020)
- Complete Interior Refit April 2020
- New Carpet Throughout The Interior (Torino-Silver Satin) w/Carpet Runner Overlays
- New Wood Flooring In Salon and Stairs
- All Countertops Have Been Replaced With “Hanex Solid Surface ST-103 Nublano Color”
- All Flooring In All 3 Heads Have Been Replaced With “Hanex Solid Surface ST-103 Nublano Color”
- New Mirrors In All Heads/Vanity, Behind Master, VIP, Day Head, and Starboard Stateroom Doors. Custom Mirrored Overhead Features In Salon, Master, VIP, and All Heads.
- Window Treatments—All New Motorized Day/Night Blinds Throughout The Yacht
- All Interior Lighting Was Replaced With LED’s.
- All New Light Switches and Dimmer Modules Throughout.
- All New Faucets and Shower Fixtures Throughout The Yacht.
- Interior is painted in high gloss haze grey and matterhorn white.
- All Overheads Have Been Recovered With Finesse Pure White Majilite
- All Wall Panelings Have Been Recovered With A Combination Of Icon Legacy Platinum and Medium Shimmer Pearl Grey Majilite
- New Mattresses Throughout The Yacht w/Tempur Style Mattresses and Memory Foam Toppers
- Salon Settee Redesigned, Re-Upholstered w/New Foam Cushions
- Custom Headboards In Master and VIP Staterooms With Custom Light Features