The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is just over a week away, and Atlantic Yacht & Ship couldn’t be more excited! We’ve been dedicating our blog to FLIBS all month, and wanted to focus this week’s on all of the fun events taking place to get everyone else as amped up as we are. Boat show season parties began with the Triton Expo that took place on October 12th, and more are planned starting tomorrow and going through November 12th. Here are some highlights:
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, 6-10 p.m.: Boat Show Night Out at Esplanade Park in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Show Management, FLIBS organizers, will host this huge block party to kick off the show, complete with live music, over 20 gourmet food trucks and more.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, 5-8 p.m.: Ardell Captains Cocktail Party. For yacht captains only. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, Oct. 20, 5-7 p.m.: Marine Industry Happy Hour hosted by Gateway Insurance and Super Yacht Logistics at Bimini Boatyard Bar and Grill, benefitting the Marine Industry Cares Foundation. Enjoy complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- Saturday, Oct. 22, 7:30-10:30 p.m.: 4th Annual Yacht Chandlers Fundraising Party benefitting the Guy Harvey Research Institute, at Yacht Chandlers office. Beach party theme. RSVP to email@example.com
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, 7:15 a.m.-noon: Fort Lauderdale Mariner’s Club Annual Golf Tournament. Chances to win cash and a trip to Hawaii. There is still time to sign up, register at www.ftlmc.org or contact Stephanie at 954-556-8867.
Other noteworthy events include the Crew4Crew’s Captain and Crew Appreciation Party and The Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation (GHOF) 4th Annual Fundraiser. For a complete list of events, check The Triton website. If you are interested in a yacht for sale or boat for sale, come say hello to Atlantic Yacht and Ship’s representatives at the show!