|Length:||68' / 20.73 M|
|Beam:||18' 7" / 5.64 M|
|Model:||Motor Yacht / Flybridge with Euro Transom|
|Engines:||Twin MAN 1200 H.P.|
|Cruising Speed:||30 Kts. / 35 MPH|
|Max Speed:||33 Kts. / 38 MPH|
|Asking Price:||850 000 € EUR|
This Ferretti 68 is a 4 cabin version.
A Ferretti 68 in a truly immaculate condition.
This Ferretti 68 is a 4 cabin version.
Entirely refitted during 2007 and 2008.
Since then meticulously maintained to highest standards and regardless to costs. A Ferretti 68 in a truly immaculate condition. Not one scratch in and outside, entirely spot, dust and stain less. Even the hidden corners are impeccable. Surfaces are shiny in and outside, everywhere. She is in a show boat condition and no one who steps onboard would believe that she is 2000 model !
The owner is a very keen seller and has different projects now. All reasonable offers will be considered !!!
Some examples of the work done:
- new GEONAV 11C color sun chart plotter
- 2 six men life rafts supplied with MCA compliance
- improved platform hatch, now absolutely watertight, ventilation in garage installed
- teak caulking replaced on main decks
- teak fitted to aft plaform
- the outside lockers are watertight and spotless inside (some of them on the fly bridge are even used for storage for plates, cutlery, cups and glasses to dress up the fly bridge table)
- all outside matresses and covers replaced
- wind screen covers for winter and summer supplied
- Venetian blinds in salon replaced
- Samsung 23" TV with 3:1 speaker system in salon and Samsung Video/VCR/DVD supplied
- carpets covers for main deck supplied
- extra Ferretti towel rails added to all bathrooms
- exchanged A/C tubes throughout and filters added at the outlets
- grey, black and fresh water tanks cleaned and sensor gauges and switches replaced
- main PC board of A/C replaced
- WC system entirely re-newed and all piping and all WC pumps replaced
- all service pumps replaced or overhauled
- FM 200 engine room fire extinguisher system installed, CO2 system replaced
- new batteries
- new main generator 20 kW autumn 2008, allowing possible zero speed stabilizer installation
- RACOR filter system for generators added
- new battery chargers
- freshly painted engines
- bilges painted with epoxy
4 cabin version with en-suite bathrooms, a large master cabin, a double cabin forward and 2 twin cabins sharing one bathroom. For the crew there are 2 twin cabins for 4 sharing 1 bathroom. Large aft deck area with stairway to the fly bridge and a hand/dish washing sink, and an access through a door on the starboard side to the crew quarters and laundry. There are 2 access to the engine room through 2 different hatches. The main entrance leads into the salon with a large seating area and a table to the starboard side and a second seating area on the port side. Alcantara sides and ceilings throughout the yacht. All in cherry wood panelling. One step up to the starboard is the second access to the fly bridge and further forward the dining area. To the port is the enclosed galley with 3 doors, 1 to the helm station, another to the dining area and an outside door to the port side deck. Next to the helm station are the steps to accommodation area on the lower deck. Forward is the VIP cabin, further aft to the port and starboard side are the two twin guest cabins. Further aft is the large master cabin with its own stair way from the companion way. There is a large sun bathing area on the fore deck. The large fly bridge has several seating areas. Around the round table, at the helm, on the starboard side and a bolted on long chair for sun bathing next to access hatch to the salon. There is a wetbar with sink and fridge, and BBQ. Further aft is a large sun bathing area. At the aft part of the fly bridge is a jet ski storage with its crane. The side main decks are in teak, the aft deck and the platform with its stairways are teak laid as well. The platform is equipped with a watertight (this one has been improved and is really watertight) hydraulic hatch where under there is a large storage area for a further toy such as jet ski. The tender is on top of the platform hatch. The layout of the yacht is very well thought and remarkably spacious.
|Galley and Domestic|