Only 62 Available in the US Under $1,000,000.
Immaculate US Spec 2006 Pershing 62 TRADE IN
Only 62 Available in the US Under $1,000,000.
This 62 Pershing was just traded in and is turn key and ready to go. She has been stored under cover since new and the exterior is in beautiful condition. The 1000 hour service was completed and services are up to date. She is loaded with extras and has an extremely spacious 3 stateroom, 3 head layout with crew cabin. All 3 staterooms have en-suite heads with separate stall showers. There is hardwood flooring and cabinetry as well as white leather throughout making this 62 one of the most stunning pre owned options available. All reasonable offers will be seriously considered.
- Stored Under Cover - Exterior Shines Like New
- Design Category A - CE Certification
- 1550 HP V-12 MAN Diesels with Only 1240 Hours
- 1000 Hour Service Completed
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- New Garmin 7212 Plotter and Radar
- Newer Teak Decks in Cockpit
- LED Underwater Lights
- Updated Interior Upholstery
- 3 Staterooms with 3 En-Suite Heads
- Bottom Job Completed in April, 2017
- Drone Video Coming Soon
- The 62 features a huge teak swim platform with starboard access up to the aft deck.
- On the aft deck you will find U-shaped seating and an expandable table that drops down to make a sun pad.
- To starboard there is lots of storage and a freshwater sink and prep area.
- On the port side is the private access to the captain's cabin.
- The transom opens up electronically and allows for lots of additional storage space.
- There is also a hydraulic hideaway swim ladder with alarm.
- The aft deck has JL speakers throughout and LED lighting overhead.
- If you prefer shade there is a removable cover for the exterior seating area.
- The engine room is accessed through the cockpit sole and has over 6ft of headroom.
- A beautiful stainless steel trimmed door leads into the salon from the aft deck with an additional 4x4ft. window that opens to create a large indoor/outdoor space.
- The salon has beautiful hardwood floors with white leather sofas to port and starboard.
- There is a pop up TV to starboard with Bose surround sound.
- Aside from the helm seat there are 2 forward facing Besenzoni seats, one with a chaise lounge.
- Below the seats is the Raritan ice maker.
- The port L-shaped sofa slides open and leads down to the private VIP stateroom.
- The KVH satellite TV is wired to all TVs.
- The 62 Features a Beautiful Centerline Helm with Leather Besenzoni Helm Seat.
- The visibility is excellent with a single piece windscreen and 365 degree windows.
- She is equipped with single lever, electronic MAN controls and twin LCD MAN engine displays.
- Simrad AP 26 Autopilot.
- Simrad IS15 Display.
- Garmin GPS 7212 with plotter and 72 mile open array radar.
- ICOM M-602 VHF radio.
- ACR spotlight.
- Bow and stern thruster controls.
- Hard top and electric side window controls.
- Analog gauges and rudder indicator.
- There is excellent access to the back of the instrument panel.
- The galley is to starboard as you come down the 5 steps from the salon.
- There is an additional leather, L-shaped seating area and teak table for additional dining space.
- The countertop can be closed up to allow for more prep space or opened to access the stainless sink and Bosch stove top.
- 4 more port holes provide lots of natural light in this area as well.
- Sharp flatscreen mounted on the wall with the main breaker panel to port.
- Bosch 4-Burner Electric Stove with Glass Top
- Tappan Microwave
- Frigonautica Refrigerator with Separate Freezer
- Raritan Ice Maker in Salon
- Stainless Steel Ariston Hot Water Heater
- Miele Dishwasher
- Private access from the salon.
- The VIP has an en-suite head and large hanging locker as well as additional drawer storage.
- The head has a separate stall shower with a teak floor and white basin sink.
- The island queen berth is surrounded by beautiful leather paneled walls and mirror aft.
- There are his and hers reading lamps as well as a Sharp flatscreen mounted on the wall.
- The 3 port holes provide lots of natural light.
- The master features an island berth with 4 waterline windows.
- The leather lined walls and mirrored finishes make this space very inviting.
- There is mirrored vanity to port with additional seating on the starboard side under the windows.
- The en-suite head has its own stall shower and basin sink.
- Just aft of the berth is a large hanging locker with additional drawer storage on the starboard side.
- Sharp flatscreen TV mounted on the wall.
- The forward stateroom also has an en-suite head with separate stall shower and basin sink.
- It has a V-berth set up with plenty of room for 2 adults.
- There is lots of drawer storage under the berth.
- The hatch above and port holes lend to lots of natural light in this space.
- The Sharp flatscreen is mounted on the forward bulkhead and sony stereo is below.
- Just behind the main door is another hanging locker.
- Twin MAN V-12 1550 HP Diesels - 1240 Hours
- Side Power - 5 Blade - Bow and Stern Thrusters - 10" Tube
- Arneson 14L Twin Disc Surface Drives
- ZF 2050 Transmissions
- Kohler 23 EOZD Generator - 339 Hours
- 20 Amp - 12 Volt Dolphin Charger
- 50 and 75 Amp Mastervolt - 24 Volt Chargers
- 20 amp Pronautic - 24 Volt Charger
- Newmar DC Converter
- Glendinning shore power reel for 50 amp chord.