This Horizon EP69 rivals the interior volume of much larger yachts with her 20 beam and three ensuite stateroom layout, with separate crew accommodations and full crew dinette and head. The EP69 features cherry hi-gloss wood and a custom interior décor as well as multiple entertaining areas, including a functional salon, pilothouse dinette, and flybridge seating.
The EP69 is the entry model to the popular EP expedition series from Horizon. The intriguing combination of cruising capabilities and luxurious interior fit and finish, with a truly amazing amount of interior volume, forms a new breed of motor yacht design. The EP69 sets new standards for safety, comfort and fuel efficiency while excelling in sea keeping and cruising.
- White gel coat finish for house
- Hull color Alex seal Moon Dust
- One-piece hull lamination w/ longitudinal stringers
- SCRIMPTM infusion process
- High-temperature resin and foam cored construction above water line
- Foam cored reinforcement for strength
- Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull
- Fiberglass solid hull bottom
- Stringers with high density foam coring
- Strong collision bulkhead for extra safety
- International anti-fouling bottom paint w/ anti-osmosis treatment
- Very low hours
- TREND S/S rubrail around hull deck joint TREND S/S door for main salon
- Teak aft deck & swim platform
- Varnished aft deck teak table
- S/S swimming ladder
- Boat hook storage on port side
- Built-in shower with hot/cold water on swim platform
- (2) Maxwell Elec. Winches VC2200 on P&S
- (2) Pioneer speakers Niles volume control
- FRP nonskid main deck
- High bulwark w/ flush mounted deck lights
- Fiberglass cap rail
- Dual anchor system w/ (2) vertical Hydraulic anchor winches MAXWELL VWC3500C
- (2) S/S 175lb anchors
- (2) High tensile 1/2 inch, 300 feet anchor chains Heavy-duty S/S 2" handrail w/ 11/2" stanchions Portuguese bridge around the lower helm
- Teak cap rail w/o varnish around Portuguese bridge Frameless windows, tinted and tempered safety glass Two mid-ship side boarding gates at main deck P&S Bow teak seat
- FRP nonskid decks
- Hardtop w/ FRP radar arch & nonskid roof Anchor chain counter
- S/S handrails around boat deck
- Single helm seat w/ double bench on stbd side Bar on port side w/ Corian countertop, sink & fridge Three swing out bar stools w/ S/S footrest
- BBQ w/ automatic electric cut-off switches Fiberglass Hi/Lo table w/ U-shaped seating Buell dual air horn
- Steelhead 1500lb hydraulic davit
- (2) Raymarine E120W Displays
- VHF radio
- Hailing horn
- Raymarine ST70 multifunction display
- (2) Pioneer speakers Niles volume control
- Leather helm console
- (2) Electric leather helm chairs
- Captain’s desk on port side
- L-shaped leather dinette w/ sliding wood dinette table
- (2) Raymarine E120W displays
- Raymarine 48" HD Digital open array radar
- (2) Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS receivers
- Raymarine AIS receiver
- Samsung Navtex receiver
- Fish finder/wind/depth/speed transducer/ autopilot w/ Raymarine ST70 multifunction display
- Seatalk HS network switch VHF radio
- CCTV system w/ 3 cameras Samsung 19" TV
- Sony DVD/CD/MP3 player (2) Speakercraft speakers
Interior Decor and Equipment
- Guest accommodations include full beam master stateroom, stbd guest stateroom & VIP stateroom, all en-suite
- Crew area has one stateroom w/ en-suite head & crew galley/dinette w/ access from transom
- High-gloss Cherry wood finish
- Granite countertops & doors in all en-suite heads
- Cherry & holly wood door in pilothouse & stairway to lower deck
- Carpet in all stateroom floors
- High-quality door lock & cabinet door locks All stairways w/ safety light system
- LED interior lighting design
Custom fabric sofa, oversize chair & 2 chairs Storage cabinets on stbd side w/ Hi/Lo lift for TV Custom coffee table that folds out into dining for 6 Custom compass pattern in salon ceiling U-Line fridge & wine cooler.
- Samsung 46" TV
- Pioneer AV receiver
- (5) Speakercraft speakers Sony DVD/CD/MP3 player IR receiver set
- Granite countertops & floor
- S/S Blanco sink w/ GE garbage disposal
- GE full-height refrigerator
- Subzero freezer drawer
- GE cooktop and oven
- GE microwave convection oven & GE dishwasher Leather bar stools at breakfast bar
- Samsung 26" TV
- LG DVD home theater system (5) Speakers
- IR receiver set
- Samsung 26" TV
- SONY DVD/CD/MP3 player (2) Speakers
Twin Guest Stateroom
- Sony Stereo/CD player (2) Speakers
- Crew quarters
- Sony Stereo/CD player (2) Speakers
- Marine Air chilled water air conditioning
- 2360 gallon fuel tanks w/ indicators
- Dual RACOR 75/1000MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine
- Dual RACOR 500MA fuel filter on generator (2) Fuel transfer pumps w/ manual backup
- Oil change pump system for engine & generator 400 gallon S/S water tank
- Sea Recovery watermaker 900 gal/day
- High-volume AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up
- Marine grade lines for fresh water system Hot water circulation pump
- (2) 20 gallon water heaters
- 190 gallon holding tank w/ macerator pump Sump pump for drains
- TECMA toilet system
- Y valve for holding tank for dockside pump out Electric RULE bilge pumps
- High water bilge alarm
- Central bilge pump
- Bilge exhaust ventilation fans
- Sea Fire detection & monitoring system Sea Fire extinguisher for ER
- Satellite TV: TracVision KVH M9 Antenna, KVH M9 empty dummy dome, KVH multiswitch
- (3) DirecTV Satellite receivers
- Exterior connector for shore phone & TV
Mechanical & Engine Details
- Twin MAN D2876 diesel engines w/ZF360 reduction gears
- S/S shafts Aquatech HS #17
- Main & intermediate bronze struts w/backing plates
- Shaft & rudder packing glands TIDES
- Marol steering system at flybridge & lower pilothouse stations
- Control station with remote on aft deck
- Hydraulic ABT bow & stern thrusters, 38HP
- Hydraulic ABT stabilizers
- Centek exhaust system for engines w/mufflers
- Engine control system at flybridge, lower pilothouse & aft deck stations
- Double sound & heat insulated w/ foam & lead combination
- S/S overhead grab rail on each side of engine
- Moisture eliminators for engine air intakes
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure & high water temp
- Air compressor
- Central vacuum system
- Electrical Systems
- (2) Onan 21.5 kW generators w/ sound shield Glendinning 100 AMP shorepower cable master Shorepower connection w/ ISO transformer, 1000 hours
- (2) Outback VFX3524M inverters w/ control panel Select switch for AC power supply
- (4) Engine start batteries
- (4) 200AH gel cell batteries for ships service power (2) 200AH gel cell batteries for generators
- GFI protection for AC required outlets
- Indirect lighting under valance in salon, staterooms, pilothouse & galley
- Electrolysis bonding system
- (4) Underwater lights
- Stern docking lights
- Search light mounted on radar arch
Performed regularly scheduled maintenance:
(Captain has log with further details on everything – available upon request)
All teak cap railings, decks, steps, bow seat and swim platform refinished
CREW TV –Installed new Visio Flat screen 24” HD TV.
FLYBRIDGE TV – Installed new Samsung 30” Flat screen HD TV. Wall mounted behind bar.
SALON TABLE – Electric Hi/Lo table and manual sliding extensions.
KVH – Installed new HD G7 Satellite Receiver.
WIFI – Installed new Rogue Wave WIFI antenna receiver with dedicated AV router and dual WIFI router for main & crew.
HARMON KARDON – HD Stereo, AM/FM receiver, with new Universal Remote.
DIRECT/TV – installed new receiver unit in salon, all other units tuned up and system checked.
VHF – Flybridge radio was replaced with new RAYMARINE 218 VHF radio with GPS, Distress interfaced GPS unit with multifunction menu.
AIS – Installed new RAYMARINE AIS 650 Class B transmitter and receiver unit interfaced with RAYMARINE E120W screens.
CHARTS – 4 New RAYMARINE Navionics Platinum chart cards – upgraded with Navionics Fish Finding Sonar data downloaded to each card. Bottom hydrography details for more accurate depth readings and real time updates, and sonar details. Covers Caribbean to Canada up the Eastern Seaboard.
UNDERWATER LIGHTS – Installed 4 new AquaLuma sealed marine underwater lights in the color blue.
RAYMARINE – E120W – installed updated software from 1.1 to 2.65 Version. Performed all system updates. Cleared out all old tracks, codes, and waypoints.
EXTERIOR – All new STAMOID covers for seating, helm, tables, bar, sunbeds, chaise lounges, and aft deck dining area, privacy screen at aft deck
PILOT HOUSE EXTERIOR – Sunbrella window covers.
FLYBRIDGE AFT – Multiplex sun awning fabric Sailcloth Soltis 86, Carbon fiber integrated boards, Carbon fiber poles with spindle tightening system single used with power tool.
FLYBRIDGE – Custom table top with insert design - Hi/Lo.
MARQUIPT – 8 step aluminum adjustable to 6 step custom boarding ladder, 2 handrails.
EZ2CY - full surround Isinglass fly bridge enclosure with aft door and side window openings.
INTERIOR DÉCOR – all areas new high end fabrics, new soft goods throughout entire vessel, carpet, seating, bar stools, bedding, headboards, comforters, linen, pillows, including mattresses, Hunter Douglas window shades, traffic runner salon to galley, mirrors on steps to fly bridge, acrylic shelving under galley sink with rope lighting, acrylic rack holders for glass ware in salon cabinet,
PILOT HOUSE INTERIOR – white removable mesh sun screens protection on windows. Mattress for Hi/Lo table to use as a sleeping bunk.
BATTERIES – all new AGM house battery banks replaced in Aug. 2016. Deka sealed deep cycle AGM 8D four batteries replaced the entire house bank.
Flybridge: (2) Chaise lounges (WAS A PRESENT TO OWNERS)
Salon: (1) Lamp on cabinet stbd side and (2) lamps on end tables at sofa portside (WAS A PRESENT TO OWNERS)
Master Cabin: All bedding linen, duvet & covers
(4) Portable lanterns (WAS A PRESENT TO OWNERS)
All personal & decorative items not attached to vessel (including pillows) in salon sofa and chair.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.