- 2 x Twin MTU 8V 2000 M94 1268 mhp
- Chilled water Air conditioning system
- Hydraulically operated bathing platform
- Garage with hydraulic door and launch system
- Foredeck seating area with table and bimini
- Electrically operated S/Steel framed Patio Door
- Extending Hydraulic Passarelle
- Electronic engine controls
- Teak cockpit, flybridge and side decks
- Kohler 20 KW generator
- Aftdeck seating area with teak table
- E-plex touch screen elec control system
- 4 screen Raymarine/Garmin colour radar/ploter/GPS
- LCD tvs throughout linked to central server
- Integrated audio system
- 2000W Electric Anchor Winch
- 1250W Capstan Mooring Winches
- BBQ, wet bar, Icemaker and drinks Fridge on Flybridge
- Fully functional galley including dishwasher and cofee maker
- Washing machine and Tumble dryer
- Central vacuum system
- Holding Tanks with Pump-Out System
- Aft deck, flybridge and screen cover set
- Open cell foamed external upholstery
- Stainless Steel Delta anchor
- Glendinning cablemaster
- Pearl crockery, cutlery and towel suite
- Upgrade engines to Twin MAN 1800hp on shaft drive
- 2nd Kohler 20kw generator
- Seakeeper SK16 Gyro stabiliser
- Hydraulic bow and stern thruster upgrades
- Tropical air conditioning upgrade
- Flybridge hard top with electric sunroof
- Flybridge Hot Tub
- Aqua fresh Watermaker
- In-Port fresh water connection
- CCTV cameras
- Rear docking lights
- Underwater lights
- Kelly Hoppen Collection accessories
Main Engines and drive system:
Twin - MAN V12-1800 with V-drive
Engines - PARKER RACOR 75-1000MAX-1
Generator - PARKER RaCOR 500 MA-10
Kohler 20 EFOZD, 20KW. 230vAC 50Hz
1 x Sea-Fire FD1450M and 1 x Sea-Fire FD1000M Engine Room Fire Extinguishers linked to the engine room extraction fans, intake fans, de-misters and the engine ignitions.
Fuel Shut Off System:
Manual fuel shut off valves located in the stbd side cockpit locker and clearly labelled for each engine and generator.
Humphree HA0750 Interceptors
Hydraulic bathing platform:
H&B Technics of Germany
Hydraulic for garage door:
H&B Technics of Germany
Electrically operated patio door:
Hardtop opening roof:
Manual Foredeck Bimini:
Stainless steel fold away frame
Side power SE210/240TC, 24V
(with shaft drive engines only) Side power SE210TC, 24V with 250mm dia stern thruster tunnel & 2x8940G dual joystick (bow& stern) controls
Engine exhaust system and thru-hull mufflers:
Central vacuum cleaning system:
Beam SC335 with x 6 outlets around the boat
Hepworth, Exalto 250 motors with BS Pantograph 900-1200mm arms
Shore power cable master:
Glendinning, GLEKAQUOO7 24V
Torrid MV40/220V 40gal Double heat exchanger unit
Hot water circulating pump:
LED Navigation lights:
Jabsco 60233-0524 233SL 24V with dual station controls
Kahlenberg D-OA chrome finished, dual trumpet air horn with dual station control
Lewmar V6 with 75M of 14mm stainless steel connected to a 50kg Lewmar Delta anchor
2 x Lewmar C3 24V
2 x SeaKeeper M8000 Gyro's
Standard - customer optional extras
- Second Generator: Kohler 20 EFOZD, 20KW 230vAC 50Hz
- Stabilisation: 1 x Seakeeper SK16 GYRO.
- Water maker: Aqua-fresh AFD 800 AC 12ltrs per hour (Optional)
- Underwater lights: 4 x Lumishore Surface Mount SMx100-W
- Galley Divider: Dividing wall panel on an UP/DOWN lifter unit to allow an open plan galley/saloon layout
Navigation / Communication Systems
- GARMIN GPSMAP 8015, Worldwide, multi-function chart (1 at lower helm)
- GARMIN GPSMAP 8015 multi-station displays, worlwide with AIS (1 at lower helm 2 at upper helm)
- GARMIN GMR Xhd 4' Open array antenna
- GARMIN GMR 4kW Pedestal xHD
- GARMIN GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display
- GARMIN VHF 300i with one GHS 10i remote& active speaker
- GARMIN Transducer, N2k DST 800, Thru-Hull
- GARMIN GC 10, CCTV Marine Camera (1 in engine room) integrated into GPSMAP
- GARMIN GC 10, CCTV Marine Camera (1 cockpit, 1 transom, 1 saloon)
- GARMIN GHS 10i VHF Fixed at upper helm
- GARMIN GHP 20 Auto pilot and Speed depth.
- Compass - Ritche flush mount 4.5" dial (upper & lower helm)
- VHF aerial (Pacific LR pro-series 2.5m)
- Garmin camera system connected to 8015 screens. Supporting x4 cameras.
Bilge pump system
- 6 x Rule 12, 2000 GPH 24v automatic bilge pump system fitted with high water level alarms and overrides switches at each helm. (from E/S)
- 1 x Rule 12, 2000 GPH 24v automatic bilge pump, fitted to protect the stern thruster compartment.
- 1 x Jabsco 29270-0000, 100 litles/minute manual bilge pump in the engine room
Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
- 4 x Marine Air AT18VHZ-FC/AIR 18,000 BTU Air handlers
- 1 x Marine Air AT12VHZ-FC/AIR 12,000 BTU Air handlers
- 4 x Marine Air AT9VHZ-AIR 9,000 BTU Air handlers
- 1 x Marine Air P711 Circulation pump
- 4 x Marine Air CHC24SRCZ50 chiller units
Battery Charging System (From E/S)
- 2 x Victron Phoenix 24v, 25 amp battery charger, c/w temperature sensor. (6kg) (PCH024025001)
- 2 x Victron Blue Power 12 volt 7 amp battery charger - IP65 - single output - 200-265vac input- (BPC012007100)
Start, Service and bow/winch batteries below are wired in Series and in parallel.
- 4 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @ 220AH each = 880ah @ 24vdc, engine start batteries for main engines
- Two banks of 4 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @ 220AH each = 1760ah @24vdc, service batteries
- 2 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @150AH each,= 300 ah @ 24vdc, bow thruster battery 7 forward winch battery
Generator Batteries @ 12vdc Victron AGM batteries.
- 1 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle sealed 100AH Stbd generator start battery
- 1 x Victron 12 vdc AGM deep cycle sealed 100AH port generator start battery
- 6 x Mc Duff 12kg sacrificial anodes connected to ships bonding system
- Individual sacrificial anodes for Bow/ stern thruster, Shafts or IPS Pods, and bathing platform hydraulic lifters and bathing platform ladder
Electrical control system/Lighting (From E/S)
- E-Plex AC/DC electrical control system via i-Pad
- Touch panel lighting control system
- Tank level monitoring via i-Pad
A V Equipment
- 1 x Fusion MS- IP&00i Stereos fitted at lower helm.
- 1 x Fusion MS- BT200 Bluetooth module fited to the FUSION MS - IP700i stereo to enable bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible media device.
- 4 x pairs of 6" Fusion MS FR6021 external marine speakers fitted to the cockpit, foredeck, radar arch and the flybridge.
- 3 x Fusion NRX200i remote controls, one fitted in the cockpit, upper helm and one fitted on the foredeck.
- Intellian i6PE satelite TV system with auto skew & Intellian i6 dome, also dummy dome (Optional)
- TV Status Aerial
- AM/FM aerial (Pacific LR pro-series 2.5m)
- 1 x Fusion MS - IP700i Stereo fitted at helm.
- 1 x Fusion MS - BT200 Bluetooth module fitted to the FUSION MS- IP700i stereo to enable bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible media device.
- 1 pair of 5" Marine AV speakers, fitted to the lower helm and dinette areas. Model: - MAV05ROU. (N.B. speakers to be colour coded to material used on panels.)
- 1 x Fusion AM702 Marine zone amplifier
The salon is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 5.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier, with 5"x5" speakers fitted in the celling. The saloon area benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver which is named to this area and can easily be paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite receiver is connected to a Intellian i6 satellite dish.
The Owners cabin is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 5.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier, with 5"x 5" speakers fitted in the ceiling. The owners cabin benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver named to this cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite is connected to a Intellian i6satellite dish.
The Forward Cabin is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 2.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier. The Forward cabin area benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver named to this cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite is connected to a Intellian i6 satellite dish. with 4 x 5' speakers fitted in the ceiling.
These cabins have slim line 22" Samsung TV's fitted and they are connected to a 2.1 surround sound Blu-ray DVD system. There is a Bluetooth receiver named to each cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the 2.1 surround sound system. with 2 x 5" speakers fitted in the ceiling of each cabin.
This cabin has a 22" slim line Samsung TV fitted and is connected to a 2.1 surround sound Blu-ray DVD system. There is a Bluetooth receiver named to each cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the 2.1 surround sound system. with 2 x 5" speakers fitted in thr ceiling.
- 1 x Miele KM611 Stove Top
- 1 x Miele H5080BM Microwave combination oven
- 1 x Fisher & Paykel DD60SHTI6 Dishwasher
- 1 x Miele CVA3660 Coffee machine
- 1 x Miele DA3060 Extractor hood
- 1 x Vitrofrigio DW180.2DT Fridge & freezer
- 1 x Vitrofrigio DW180.2RT Twin fridge
- 1 x Miele WT2780 Washer/Dryer
Flybridge Wetbar Appliances
- 1 x Gaggenau VR421 electric BBQ
- 1 x Webasto CR49 drinks fridge
- 1 x Webasto 5W08A11CE0000 Icemaker
- 1 x Coolbox custom build by PMY
- 1 x Sink with Hot & Cold water tap.
Black water/Toilet system
- 5 x Tecma silence plus systems fed to 2 holding tanks or direct overboard via diverter valve on seacock.
- 2 x 78 litre Tex Tank holding tanks
- 3 x Jabsco 50890-1100 Waste pumps
- 2 x 38 mm breather pipes with charcoal removable filters.
- Deck pump out: Tyrone 09014 with 38mm pipe
- Holding tank filters: Sealand 30931005
- Vented loops: Jabsco 29015-0010
Grey Water System
- 5 x Tecma Sanispit 24V connected to shower and sink units
- 1 x Trend Marine pop out galley side door
- 1 x Trend Marine pop out crew cabin entrance side door
- 1 x Trend Marine electrically operated Patio door
- 1 x Trend Marine custom made flybridge windscreen
- Windscreens, side deck and flybridge floor glass by Trend Marine
- Bonded glass portlights and opening Port lights by Trend Marine
- 1 x Lewmar 70 Forward cabin flush hatch fitted with mosquito screen and shade
- 1 x Trend marine custom made flybridge hatch
Teak decks and tables
- Teak decks fitted to the flybridge, cockpit, bathing platform, side decks and foredeck areas
- Teak tables are located on the flybridge x 2, cockpit and foredeck
Anchor & Chain
LEWMAR 50kg Delta or equivalent (Stainless steel) permanently stowed on the bow roller. Minimum of 90m of 14mm Hi-tensile Stainless steel chain.
LEWMAR 30Kg Delta or equivalent (Stainless steel) supplied loose on board with 50m of rope.
Equipment fitted or supplied loose on board
- 6 10" x 26" inflatable black PVC fenders with 3 metres of black line spliced to them
- 4 x 50' 3/4" dock lines
- 1 x Telescopic boat hook
- 1 x Hose
- 1 x Letter box type telescopic swimming ladder fitted to the bathing platform
- Reboarding ladder fitted to the bathing platform
Antifoul - below waterline
- 2 x coats of International Grey Primocon antifoul primer
- 3 x coats of International Trilux 33 white antifoul
- All bilge pump pipe work in engine room must conform to MCA spec. Fire retardent hose to be used.
- Each cabin to be fitted with a hand held 1kg fire extinguisher.
- Flybridge BBQ unit to be fitted with a hand held 1kg fire extinguisher.
- Cockpit cupboard and stairway leading to engine room each to be fitted with a 2kg hand held fire extinguisher.