Nicest 70 On The Market. Just reduced and ready to go cruising.
Superb Hatteras 70 Convertible powered by the MTU 16V2000 1800 HP engines. PipeWelders full tower with complete electronics. No expense has been spared in the equipping and maintenance of this yacht. This is the best maintained 70 on the market. Deck and Hull paint with polyerethane 2 years ago.
GeneralSuperb Hatteras 70 Convertible powered by the MTU 16V2000 1800 HP engines. PipeWelders full tower with complete electronics. No expense has been spared in the equipping and maintenance of this yacht. This is the best maintained 70 on the market.
Vessel LayoutSalon with galley and dinette forward. Four staterooms and three heads. Beam to beam master stateroom.
SalonSalon is appointed with high gloss cherry wood interior, designer soft goods, L-shaped leather sofa with storage underneath, custom cocktail table and wood blinds.
GalleyGalley features granite countertops and back splash, stainless steel sink, full size, side by side, refrigerator and freezer and ceramic cook top 4 burner, convection-microwave oven, Scotsman icemaker. teak & holly flooring.
DinetteLovely raised dinette with polished granite top and leather upholstered plush U shaped seating.
Master StateroomBeam to beam, master stateroom features king berth with storage underneath, two cedar lined lockers television and stereo. Ensuite bath features full tub.
VIP/Guest StateroomVIP/Quest Stateroom Forward features centerline queen berth with cedar lined storage underneath, two cedar lined lockers, cabinet above and outboard, overhead hatch, television and stereo. Ensuite bath with shower.
Guest Stateroom 1Guest Stateroom features upper and lower berths hanging locker, ensuite bath with shower.
Guest Stateroom 2The guest stateroom features twin berths with cabinets outboard, cedar lined hanging locker.
FlybridgeEnclosed fIybridge features helm chairs, L lounge and wet bar/refrigerator.
The engine room is absolutely spectacular. This is one of the best maintained engine rooms you will see. It is maintained by a full time crew of two.
- AC~DC freshwater system 4" stainless shafts
- 30 gallon water heate
- 4 auto biilge pumps
- Oil change system
- Auto sump pumps
- Fuel transfer pumps
- 2 @ 21.5 Onan Gens w/sound shields
- CruiseA[r air conditioning units total 65,000 BTUs
- Dual Racor filters
- Freshwater vacu-flush heads
- Fuel shut off valves
- ZF gears
- Manual engine guage package
- Engine synchronizers
- Air compressor
- A/B RIB 18'
- Yamaha 115 HP
- Marquipt all hydraulic control: up/down plus side to side
- Furuno FCV1000 color fish finder
- Furuno temperature gauge T2000
- Datamarine depth digital
- NorthStar 952X GPS
- 2 @ Sea 156 VHF radios
- Sea hailer
- SSB Sea 2250
- Furuno RADAR 15" 6 feet open array
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Remote control searchlight
- Electronic DDEC panels 6 each at 3 helm stations plus 2 spares
- Awl Grip paint and new non skid 2013
- Bottom paint w/barrier coat Micron 66 and Prop Speed 2013
- New 21.5 Onan starboard generator w/all new fuel lines and filters 2014
- Complete service port generator, including new style water pump and new heat exchanger
- Macerator pump for fish box 2014
- Life raft inspection 2014
- Engine room fire system checked yearly
- Shafts removed, verified, dripless shaft seals w/2 new extras installed and new cutlass bearings 2010
- Rudders dropped, new bearing and seals installed 2010
- New raw water pump 2010
- New Racor fuel separator system
- Annual engine oil changes Mobil Guard One for engine and generators
- 2 water makers, one @ 40 gallons/hour, one @ 30 gallons/hour
- Watermaker annual service with new membranes on both units 2013
- Teak on aft deck mezzanine replaced 2013
- Eskimo ice machine on mezzanine replaced 20 lbs/hour 2014
- New freezer/refrigerator mezzanine2011
- New salon ice maker Kitchen Aid continuous clear ice 2014
- Salon air conditioner air handler new 2015
- New galley air conditioner air handler new 2015
- New port air conditioner compressor 2013
- New master stateroom air conditioner compressor 2014
- All lights converted to LED 90 lights 2014
- New satellite TV receiver Intelian 2012
- New outriggers 2013
- All enclosed flybridge glass removed, reinstalled/resealed 2013
- All salon glass resealed 2013
- New smoke detector systems and all new detectors (7 sensors) 2011
- New flat screen TV in master stateroom 2012
- New Blue Ray player in master stateroom 2012
- Foredeck davit serviced by Marquipt 2011
- Trim tabs serviced and starboard cylinder replaced 2013
- All new antennas for 3 VHF radios and 1 SSB 2015
- Tower throttle/clutch controls replaced 2012
- New hydraulic steering in aft cockpit control 2012
- Screens for flybridge glass 2012