Ravello represents the finest example in the new movement to refit brand named boats to the latest in mechanical, paint, and interior appointments available today. This original Shannon hull was taken down and refurbished from the stringers up in 2016. This hull has a U.S. patent. She is truly unique and will offer her one of a kind owner a one of kind yachting experience. In a sea of cookie cutter yachts, set yourself apart and be the talk of the dock. You don't accept mediocrity in any avenue of your life, your yacht should follow in suit.
- Interior helm station featuring a Burl wood dashboard with electronics & dual lever engine controls
- Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
- Hydraulic hatch leading to engine room
- Port & starboard sliding glass windows
- Three pane glass windshield with wipers
- Two adjustable Garelick helm seats with Ultraleather Light Oyster cushions
- Two overhead hatches
- Aft L-shape lounge seating with Ultraleather Light Oyster cushions & swivel teak cockpit table
- Two hull-deep cockpit storage lockers providing engine access
- Transom door leading to wide swim platform
- Transom features access hatch for steering system, propane locker and hot & cold Whale deck shower
- Removable St. Croix stainless steel davits for dingy storage
- Extended hard top
- Removable & adjustable vinyl & plastic Sunbrella Oyster full cockpit enclosure
- LPG locker in transom with single LPG cylinder
- Anchor roller with 33lb. stainless steel claw anchor and stainless hull protective bow plate
- Quick electric windlass operated from helm station
- Trunk cabin sundeck
- Wide side decks allowing for easy access from cockpit to bow
- Teak varnished handrails with port & starboard gates for easy boarding
- Custom engraved stainless steel stanchions & 1 x 19 wire lifelines
- Stainless steel rub rail
Mechanical & Electric
- PRM Newage transmissions
- Kohler fresh water cooled 5kw generator
- Four-blade bronze propellers
- Bennett trim tabs
- Vetus 12 VDC bow thruster
- Whale Gulper bilge pump
- Rule 3500 automatic bilge pump
- Eight Group 31 AGM batteries
- 50A shore power receptacle
- Xantrx TrueCharge 40A battery charger
- MarineAire reverse cycle heating & air conditioning
- Raymarine RL 70C with Raychart Radar/GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST60 Speed & Depth Sounder
- Raymarine ST6001 + Autopilot
- Standard Horizon with Eclipse DSC + VHF
- Seaward 6 gallon water heater
- Sealand VacuFlush toilet discharging into 25 gallon polyethylene holding tank & macerator
Interior"Ravello" features a spacious main salon with folding dining table and two large settees that can convert to single berths; a galley with a Kenyon dual propane & electric stove, as well as a stainless microwave and reeded wood panel refrigerator; a head with stainless sink & shower; and an owner's stateroom with an island double berth, mahogany headboard, & folding privacy doors. Varnished mahogany joiner work with reeded detail throughout and a teak & holly satin varnished cabin sole.
Cabin Tour of RavelloAs one descends the companionway steps, the Galley is located to starboard and the Head is located to port. The companionway steps can easily be removed for full secondary access to the engine room.
GalleyThe galley is L-shaped ad features a stainless steel sink, Corian countertops, a pot locker, a Kenyon electric and propane single burner stove top units with maple cutting board cover, an Origo microwave oven, and a 12VDC/110 VAC refrigerator. Ample storage for dishes & provisions. The AC/DC electrical panel is located above the refrigerator. There is an overhead light and under counter red/white lights above the stove. Across from the galley, forward of the head is a dual over and under storage compartment for galley extras featuring a three shelf base cabinet and a two shelf wall cabinet with sliding door. A custom Shoji screen discreetly separates the galley from the main salon.
The head features a removable teak grate sole and matching teak grate toilet seat cover, a Sealand Vacuflush toilet, and a stainless steel sink mounted on a Corian countertop. The sink faucet, shower head, and toilet paper holder are matching Moen products. There is a rack & hardware for an optional shower curtain. The head has an overhead light & under counter light, and a wall mounted mirror. There are 3 storage areas: a wet locker, a wall cabinet behind the toilet, and a base cabinet under the sink. An opening Vetus port hole provides fresh air ventilation & seacocks are made by Forespar.
Forward of the galley and head is the Main Salon.
The main salon has port and starboard settees, both of which can be converted to a single 6' 5 berths and both of which offer deep storage behind the seat cushions. Canvas cushions are beige with Thibaut accent pillows. On the port side, there is a storage cabinet, a Kenwood Sirius radio/CD player connected to cockpit and cabin speakers, and an Axcess flat screen television hidden behind a cabinet door. On the starboard side is a liquor cabinet equipped to hold six wine bottles in addition to extra beverage storage. A removable, varnished, drop-leaf mahogany dining table is mounted to the cabin sole and provides dining space for four. There are two opening Bomar hatches in the main salon with removable screens, and five opening Vetus portholes on either side for fresh air ventilation. The main salon also features overhead lights and four mounted brushed chrome reading lights.
Forward of the main salon is the Owner's Stateroom.
Owner's StateroomVarnished folding mahogany doors offer complete privacy. The owner's stateroom features an island double berth with a custom mahogany headboard and a storage drawer underneath the headboard. The cushions are beige canvas with Thibaut accent pillows and a custom dark red & beige coverlet. There are cedar hanging lockers to port and starboard, as well as port and starboard shelves lining the bulkheads. Under the shelves are discreet LED lights, and brushed chrome reading lights are mounted to the port and starboard bulkheads. An overhead Bomar hatch with removable screen provides fresh air ventilation in addition to opening Vetus port lights on either side. A chain locker provides access to the anchor rode at the foremost section of the v-berth.
Additional Features of Ravello
- Varnished teak burgee staff & flag
- Varnished teak flagpole & flag
- Six SeaSense double braid gold & white dock lines
- Four Taylor Made Big B inflatable vinyl fenders. Color: Sand
- Galleyware Melamine Coral Collection Non-skid Dinnerware set for four
- Besli 20 piece stainless steel flatware set
- Hubbel 30A/50A shore power cord
- Raymarine Radome antenna
- Four PFDs
- One Type IV throw-able PFD
- Two stainless steel electric air horns
- Visual Distress Signal Day/Night Flare Kit
- Three portable fire extinguishers
- First Aid Kit
Shannon Boat Company, Inc. was founded in 1975 by renowned naval architect Walter Schulz to create extraordinary sail and power yachts of innovation and integrity, all built with uncompromised standards of construction.
Shannon's international reputation for building the finest semi-custom yachts is based on its ability to bring together the thousands of details necessary to create a beautiful yacht. Although each Shannon is a unique personalized vessel, all models exhibit the common theme of quality through attention to detail.
The builders of Shannons know the rigid requirements for making safe and enjoyable passages, whether on Long Island Sound or the Tasman Sea. They also know that to excel a yacht must respond to the personal requirements of its owner. As a result, Shannon builds only a limited number of yachts each year. While not an inexpensive approach, especially when compared to production boats, a Shannon emerges as the ultimate yacht, a fact confirmed by the extended length of individual ownership and consistently high resale value.
Shannons have logged over one million ocean miles, including an impressive list of circumnavigations and transoceanic passages. Since 1975, Shannon';s boat building experience has remained an unbroken, evolutionary chain.