A completely impressive motor yacht, the 680 was unmatched her era for beauty and downright sex appeal. Like all Ferrettis, she rides on a beamy modified-V hull with cored hull-sides and extended swim platform. She's a Pistol is a three stateroom floor layout with crew's quarters.
- Icom IC-M402 Upper Helm/ Icom IC-M502 Pilot House
- Radar Raytheon RL80C at both Upper and Lower Helms
- Plotter Raytheon RL80C at both Upper and Lower Helms
- Northstar 9000 Plotter at Lower Helm
- Simrad Roberson Auto Pilot AP22 with Control Pads at both Helms
- Raytheon ST60 Digital Tri Data at both Helms
- Richie Compass at both Helms
- Tracvision TV and Sirius Antenna
- Length Overall 69 '6"
- Hull Length 67' 8"
- Beam 18' 6"
- Draft 5' 8"
- Weight 99,225 lbs
- Fuel 1,102 gals
- Water 227 gals
- Clearance 18' 9"
- Hull Type Modified-V
- Deadrise Aft 12 degrees
- Man D2842 LE406 1200 HP w/ 2400 hours
- Rexroth Electronic Controls
- #1 Generator Kohler 23EOZ 23 KW with 2,600 hrs
- #2 Generator Kohler 10 EOZ 10 KW with 2,250 hrs
- 100 Amp Shore Power with Glendinning Cord Retrieval System
- Engine Oil Transfer System
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering System