Offering standard and optional layouts throughout the interior,
Bertram 570 ensures that good living will be as inevitable as good
fishing. A 16' 9" beam affords a spacious and beautifully appointed
The dinette seats five adults in comfort, to
enjoy edibles from a galley boasting a full size upright refrigerator,
four-burner range, double sink, ample food prep area and over-counter
storage.Or, for those who prefer an under-counter refrigerator, the 570
offers an alternative layout for enhanced visibility of the entire salon
and the beautiful outdoors.
Below decks, the master stateroom is
mid-ship with queen berth, excellent storage space and an adjoining
private head. The forward VIP cabin offers a queen berth and private
head, or the option of split over/under berths. The third cabin is laid
out with Bertram's unique side-by side berths and nightstand; its
adjoining head can also be accessed from the companionway as a day head.
- Additional Generator 23.5kW 50Hz
- Helm & Companion Teak Seat, Murray Brothers
- Eskimo Ice Maker for Transom Fishbox
- Mezzanine Deck in Cockpit
- Power Actuated Electronics Console
- Premium Audio/Video Package in Master and Salon
- Salon Layout "B"
- Underwater lights across transom, 24V (3)
- Upgraded Carpets
- Upgraded Ultra-Leather Sofa
- Watermaker, 600 GPD with Auto Backflush
- Cockpit Shower, hot and cold
- Electronic Side Mount Controls with Matching Wheel
- Teak Salon Entrance and Pilaster Steps
- Amtico in Galley, Dinette and Companionway
570 Bertram Highlights
Bertram's 570 Convertible is the very best example of the sporting quality underpinning its entire fleet. It was created from the same DNA as the legendary Bertram 54' - renowned as the one of the best "sea boats" ever designed. The 570's sharp bow, long waterline and deep-V hull give the boat exceptional performance that can take on seas that would keep other boats in port. These features have made the Bertram 570 an unrelenting sport fishing machine resulting in a number of prestigious awards, including first place in the "BBC series" 2004.
A cockpit measuring 174 sq. ft. makes the Bertram 570 battle-ready, and is fitted with an oversized transom door with lift gate in anticipation of your tournament winning deep-water catch. A versatile bait and tackle center with sink, salt and fresh water faucets, cutting board, top loading freezer and circulating baitwell, all standard equipment, enhance the pleasure of the sport. A recent feature is optional mezzanine cockpit seating. Remarkably, the mezzanine layout only reduces cockpit space by a few inches, which is important to a design that carries beam further aft and maintains the cockpit square foot advantage common to every Bertram.
Most significantly, this layout also offers more seating, encompassing all the value-added features that a mezzanine layout should provide.
Unlike most of its competitors, the Bertram 570 has reached new levels of technology and leisure on board. In addition to the sound insulation being doubled, special attention has been given to the arrangement of the lounge and entertainment areas.
Yet the most remarkable of the 'comfort logic' features has to be the exclusive Anti Rolling Gyro (ARG) system - the Mitsubishi gyro stabilizer that reduces rolling motion by over 50 percent both at trolling speed and at anchor.
Master Stateroom and Master Head
- Queen berth with drawer storage beneath
- Entertainment Center with 15" LCD TV AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 Player
- Cedar-lined, lighted, full length hanging locker
- Corian counterop and sink in Master Head
- Amtico teak & holly flooring in Master Head
- Tecma electric freshwater toilet system
- Forward Guest Stateroom has queen-size berth with drawer storage beneath
- Entertainment System with 19" LCD TV/FM/AM/CD/DVD/MP3 Player
- Reading lights
- Cedar lined, lighted hanging locker
- Hullside storage shelves
- Opening hatch overhead with shade and screen
- Head has corian countertop and sink
- Starboard Guest Stateroom has twin berths side by side with storage beneath
- Nightstand with drawer
- Entertainment system with 15" LCD TV/FM/AM/CD/DVD/MP3 Player
- Cedar lined, lighted locker
- Head has corian countertop and sink
- Flir Navigator II pan/tilt night vision camera
- ACR: RCL-100D 24V remote control searchlight
- Raymarine Cam100 day/night marine camera
- Furuno PB150 Ultrasonic weather station sensor
- Raymarine G-Series Electronics Package
- Paradox Magellan Alarm System package